DevilSkag

exclusive monthly sets

Since there's a random chance to complete exclusive monthly sets it would probably be beneficial for the server and the players to list the remaining pieces to complete them as a donator store exclusive after that month is over.

I realize they are meant to be scarce but there's a limited number of Sirenic chaps for example but probably 3x as many helms.

Could also do an in set transfer to make existing abundant pieces into less common pieces to increase scarcity after the month is over.

thoughts, comments, corcerns?

• Like 1

I can understand what you're saying with this suggestion, however adding them to the donator store wouldn't be the way to go - in my opinion.

On the other hand for example, if someone owns 2 helms and a body then the option to trade 1 helm for 1 legs might be acceptable. (I think in a controlled manner, with approval before hand maybe?)

An obvious issue may be that if someone has a large quantity of a certain piece that they can then get multiple sets - this shouldn't be the case hence the controlled manner point above.

I mean maybe it would be much better for the economy if there were completed sets in-game rather than a lot of mis-match spare parts.

• Like 1