Ninja

Monthly Newspaper - May

CFWLFai.png

Sup everyone and welcome to the second edition of our newspaper! 

Hope you enjoy with the edition and don't forget to leave a comment, means a lot! 🙂 

iXwowK6.png

Server Updates 

* There are many thing has been changed, amazing content has happened lately! https://www.elyrsps.net/forums/topic/3937-patch-notes-liii-53-tons-of-changes-fixes-a-ruins-update/?tab=comments#comment-11554 - Topic by dfqm2SZ.pngSplash 

Make sure to read them all and to leave a comment on there! 

Forums Updates

There is no forums updates happened in May 

Staff Updates 

Promoted 

O8wicoA.pngOwl has been promoted to O8wicoA.pngServer Support 

O8wicoA.pngWill has been promoted to O8wicoA.pngServer Support 

O8wicoA.pngZ e l d a has been promoted to O8wicoA.pngServer Support 

Resignations 

Pn5sAby.pngJordan has resigned from his role as Pn5sAby.pngEvent Manager 

M9d57nY.pngKemi has resigned from his role as M9d57nY.pngServer Moderator 

Demotions 

O8wicoA.pngVegemite has been demoted from his role as O8wicoA.pngServer Support  

0w9TjAB.png

* If you want to know some information about the boss "Kril Tsutsaroth" make sure to check this guide  https://www.elyrsps.net/forums/topic/3935-kril-tsutsaroth-zamorak-guide/ by O8wicoA.pngZ e l d a 

Make sure to leave a comment on there! 

* Amazing guide about thieving made by LANbt56.pngKari https://www.elyrsps.net/forums/topic/3910-thieving-guide/

It will helps you with everything you need to know about thieving! make sure to check it out 

* If you are a new player and you are looking for a method to get some money, make sure to check this guide https://www.elyrsps.net/forums/topic/3899-money-making-guide-for-new-players/

This guide has been made by Mwtx7zc.pngNinja 

6yCxarb.png

Russia has achieved 200m xp in runeecrafting 

Data has achieved 99 in runecrafting 

Croatia has achieved 200m xp in ranged 

Vedrana has achieved 200m xp in defence 

Blah has achieved 200m xp in woodcutting 

Ninja has achieved 200m xp in agility & fishing 

Callum has achieved woodcutting 

There are many more achievements but there is a problem with my pic and got deleted all the images😞 

If you got one, you can leave a comment down below with the image and or send me it as forums private message! 

gYYowAo.png

First interview with Z6aAgqi.pngKaotic 

1) What is your irl name and how old are you? 

My name is Alex and im 19 years old

2) Why did you left "Ely" and why did you came back? 

I didn't really choose to leave Ely, I did some naughty things and ive just been allowed back. But I love Ely, Ely is my second home with my second family and I would hate to have to stay away from it all

3) What is the first thing you have done when you came back?

Open 300 SMB's L0l

4) Who is your favorite player any why? 

Probably Gravity tbh, He's my dad

5) Things you do like to do in your life?

My lifes pretty easy going atm, I do pretty much as I please so I have ALOT of free time to waste. So im always on my pc playing games, Such as Ely

6) Name 1 person you want to clean on ely? if there is one  

Jordan, Always had a back and forth between Jordan and I. Would be wrong to let it die

7) 1 Thing you don't like in ely and you want to get changed?

Tbh I don't see much wrong with Ely atm, Nothing worth noting anyways

Second interview with dfqm2SZ.pngSplash 

1) How long have you been a player in ely? 
I first joined Ely shortly after its formal launch, with the old source / community being re-used. Previously on the old server (RSPS2) I was a Global mod, also one of the last active players left as the server had slowly declined. I came to ely to check out what had become of the source, and to meet the new owner. Although i didn't play much i was satisfied the source was left in good hands. 

If we're talking technicalities, i've been around the community on/off since 2013, as that is when i joined "Zarpor" the core this community stems from.

2) What is your thoughts on the server 
Currently, I am so amazed by the continous support shown by all the players, Whether in-active or active. The server has never been this big before, and im definitely proud to see it in such good health, It has been a bumpy ride so far, but it's great to see big blue getting the recognition she deserves.

3) Any new content will be coming soon? 
Yes, I'm currently working on two projects i've taken under my wing at the moment. The first focus is a major overhaul to Ironman mode. Currently the mode feels underwhelming lacking the "stand alone" mentality, which makes some skills just a tedious XP grind not a necessity for end game. 

I'm aiming to make the experience enjoyable, with a wider playstyle & sense of achievement when you finally achieve that max cape. The sole reason for this being my priority, is so we can add the much suggested content that is Group ironman mode.

My next project is our next custom content batch, which will see the addition of a new mage set into the game, to match its counterparts "Graetorian". But i expect they'll be more info to give on that when the time comes.

4) Who is your favorite staff member and why? except lation 
The entire staff team, Everybody works in collaberation to keep ely running and it's a nice little family over here. If i had to choose one person to stand out though, it'd definitely be Kari. That man goes above and beyond for Ely, doing tasks to help us with development & others outside of his responsibility.

5) Do you like to work with lation? 
Lation is an amazing owner, And i've seriously enjoyed these past two years (almost?) working alongside him. He always allows me freedom over what i do, and with my job on Ely that's a huge pro. He's also extremely dedicated to the integrity of Ely as a server. And you can truly see that with how things run like clockwork.

6) You regret on something you have done in ely? (update , act etc,,) 
My biggest regret i've had since joining the development team, is not being more open about the development as i'd like to have been. During our "Elysians" programme it opened my eyes to how beneficial testing and actual player opinions are. I hope to keep this up far into the future.

7) Thing you do like to do in ely? except updating  
Talk to the community. Everyone here is so close, and theres little to no toxicity. Whenever you want a laugh, or just want to chat with somebody theres always somebody you know online. Whether its in-game or on other groups we have (discord). The community really extends outside of a just a game, and im truly grateful for that.

1U86qTN.png

fify268.png

by Mwtx7zc.pngTwitch 

6DNT3nV.png

by Mwtx7zc.pngTwitch 

U8MZxk2.png

Video Of The Month 

Pictures Of The Month 

2jKrpk0.png

87jc1tI.png

qyLo0ee.png

kaKnyTZ.png

Memes Of The Month 

T7DsFmB.jpg

BJqUs95.jpg

0cE4iWA.png

Make sure to leave your comment down below! 

More editions will be coming in the future! 

*big shout to @Russia for helping me out with getting some pictures! 

Regards 

@Ninja 

Edited by Ninja
  • Like 4

As ive been inactive the last few months I am jaded too any new weird shit around here so when I first saw Ely monthly newspaper I expected to read some stupid gay ass shit.

I was right.

Kidding lol actually enjoyed it and is a interesting community bulletin. hope you keep at it and can keep it interesting although you forgot to ask splash why he likes male nudes