P V M

::bank at kbd

3 hours ago, Jordan said:

Remove from kq, grae, blood altar, reloging and still being able to use it there.

why havent you reported them if u knew about them? its normal that ::bank isnt supposed to work at bosses

• Administrators

Shouldn't be able to ::bank at some bosses but not others. Support for disabling it at all bosses and blood altar

• Like 1

To be perfectly honest, I see no issue with allowing ::bank at bosses regardless. My understanding would be that it was originally removed to avoid donators from camping bosses so others could not fight them, but with Death Clocks in place I see no problem with people using it at specific bosses.

Cases such as Nex, Graetoriax and Harbinger X'Rul I can understand as they are supposed to be difficult. But taking into account the likes of KBD, Godwars, DKS these are places where in my personal sense, it would just be used to bank my loot so I don't have to bother teleporting in and out of instances all the time.

Similarly with the use of ::bank at the Blood Altar, it isn't afkable in comparison to RuneSpan and removing it would be ridiculous with the likes of the Donator Zone Gold Deposit being allowed when it is consistently botted.

Personally, see no issues in allowing it at bosses. $500 isn't cheap after all.

Moved this to suggestions, since its getting some good feedback.

In my opinion, the way it has been hasnt affected the game badly what so ever. The bosses that you can use bank at currently arent high tiered at all and its just simply QOL in my opinion, it should even be allowed at godwars since this is an easy boss where your inv fills up super fast from drops. So i can agree with callum on this one.

I agree with Callum. You donate to get the ::bank and taking this away does defeat the purpose of acquiring it with ancient donor. People do donate for the benefits. $500 is not cheap and it is a benefit. I see no point in removing it from KBD. I know it’s removed from  GWD and DKS, but honestly it shouldn’t be. Yes the harder bosses I agree with but stuff like this no. Then the only thing it will be useful for is slayer, mining and woodcutting. The rest of the skills you can stand at bank.

Edited by Hades

it could be used at gwd but not nex or kbd. No at kbd for the exact reason what jordan did before, went to wild with no gear at all and then geared all bis in kbd room

Just now, P V M said:

it could be used at gwd but not nex or kbd. No at kbd for the exact reason what jordan did before, went to wild with no gear at all and then geared all bis in kbd room

Given the fact that it is a wilderness boss, I could agree with it being removed from KBD as well. From what I recall, drops are now noted at KBD anyway so there is limited use to needing the ::bank feature at this boss apart from resupplying.

I could support removal from KBD with the addition of other bosses deemed mid-tier and the current skilling locations being left included.

• Like 2

I also Agree with what Callum has said that donating $500 is not cheap and the bank command Imo has not made the game feel at all that different since I acquired it myself about a week ago it just helps with faster banking for the above bosses stated as your inventory fills up with drops quickly.

removing the ::bank command in kbd is a full support from me. for bosses like Nex and harbinger it is good to remove the command too. However in other areas ::bank should be accesible. 500$ is still alot of money and should be rewarded imo.