Staff Update X (10)

• Administrators

18.03.08-08.01.19.png

There have been a few staff updates recently, they are listed below:

19.41.01-15.05.19.pngVegemite > Vegemite - Stepped down as support

Z e l d a > 19.41.01-15.05.19.png z e l d a  - Promoted to server support

Kutanaga (Owl) > 19.41.01-15.05.19.png kutanaga  - Promoted to server support

Will > 19.41.01-15.05.19.png Will  - Promoted to server support

Firstly, we would like to thank Vegemite for his time as a Server Support and wish him the best.

Secondly, we would like to welcome these three fine gentlemen to the Server Support team!

You have all shown your dedication and support for Ely and we greatly appreciate what you've done so far and hope

to see you succeed as Supports.

Please give the boys a warm welcome to the Ely Staff Team and wish them luck in their new positions!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the opportunity I hope to do the server proud <3. I would also like to thank everyone who has congratulated me on this new role the support was overwhelming and I can't thank you all enough =).

• Like 4

I'm honored and will be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause. Wait... that's not right. 

Thanks for the position and will do my best 🙂❤️

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

• Administrators

It is such an honor/ privilege to be apart of this amazing community and now as a part of the staff. Thank you too all who saw me as a candidate for the position i love you all:D

• Like 3

Congratulations to the new supports. You all deserve it. 

Thank you so much for your time as server support vegemite. I am disappointed it didn’t work out and you chose to step down. 

Good luck to the new supports, thought you won’t need it. 

Congratulations to you three, since I have been Back I have seen the help you provide players.

I wish you all three the best. Vegemite I wish u all the best and thanks for the help you provide us.

• Like 1

Definitely sucks seeing Vegemite step down from his Support Staff role as it was nice to be able to have some form of staff member on during the Oceanic Time Period as other staff were often offline during this time.

Definitely wish Vegemite all the best for his future endeavors.

As for the update in staff, I definitely want to give Owl (@kutanaga) a huge congrats. He's definitely helped me out a lot since I started my journey here at Ely.

As for @z e l d a and @Will - I haven't really had much to do with either of you and I think this is mainly due to timezone restrictions, but I wish you all the best in your journey forward as Support as-well.

Hope all 3 of you fulfill the requirements for this role to the best of your abilities and wish you all good-luck on potentially working towards yet another promotion further down the line. 

• Like 2