nh chaotic

using agility tickets while being attackt?

name: chaotic jr

i have a suggestion that some of you will like and some of you wont.

i did attack a player at wilderness agility.

and he used his agility tickets b4 i killed him.(under attack)

i think it should not be posseable to claim exp from the agility tickets while being attackt.

its part of the wildernes(risking)

on osrs(yhh this is not osrs) you also can't drop your chins while being attackt(normaly they would dissapear if you dropt them, ''so the pkr won't  get any loot''

yes i know this suggestion might not going to pass because of the hate from pvmrs and skillers.

but i think it should work this way.

It's a +1 from me, if you're in the wilderness then you should know the risk and not have an easy way out. It will annoy specific people but they took the risk to go in.

I mean people aren't usually there that long at all for the lower levels, the shitty part for them is using the tickets with out bonus xp from votes/using the agile set+boots. No one wears anything there anyways so the risk is nothing, the people only going to the course are after pk points/want to get some kills for nothing. No point imo for this to be a thing, no support.

• Like 1

jordan said it, this is a waste of effort. if anything you're just being a dick and delaying the player from moving on from the wilderness course. it's a decent size gap from wilderness to advanced course and the only way i could see this being fair is if the reward for completing a lap were greater than 1 ticket.

• Like 1

Yea you might seem as a dick for killing someone at the wildy course, but it's in the wildy. Would suck to be the one losing them, but that' s wildy for ya. Support for some kind of delay during combat

15 minutes ago, DevilSkag said:

jordan said it, this is a waste of effort. if anything you're just being a dick and delaying the player from moving on from the wilderness course. it's a decent size gap from wilderness to advanced course and the only way i could see this being fair is if the reward for completing a lap were greater than 1 ticket.

This is all part of the wilderness tickets are worth 2-3m ea... its not like they are 10k ea.

2 minutes ago, nh chaotic said:

This is all part of the wilderness tickets are worth 2-3m ea... its not like they are 10k ea.

if you can find people to buy them for that much which isn't super often. most, if not all, players at the wilderness course use them there to get out of there as fast as possible. about a year ago pvm i think it was tried to get this very thing passed and it failed for the same reasons. i agree that the wildy should be a risk but not for this unless it becomes a more efficient way to get tickets. i've run more laps than a vast majority of players and i can tell you not once have i gone back to the wildy course to get them.

1 minute ago, DevilSkag said:

if you can find people to buy them for that much which isn't super often. most, if not all, players at the wilderness course use them there to get out of there as fast as possible. about a year ago pvm i think it was tried to get this very thing passed and it failed for the same reasons. i agree that the wildy should be a risk but not for this unless it becomes a more efficient way to get tickets. i've run more laps than a vast majority of players and i can tell you not once have i gone back to the wildy course to get them.

Even if they do not sell often, they still have a high value among the playerbase. If people wish to skill in the wilderness, they should run the risk of losing everything or bring equipment and supplies to defend themselves. If players want to run the most efficient method to 85 Agility, they need to learn to protect themselves. 

5 minutes ago, Callum said:

Even if they do not sell often, they still have a high value among the playerbase. If people wish to skill in the wilderness, they should run the risk of losing everything or bring equipment and supplies to defend themselves. If players want to run the most efficient method to 85 Agility, they need to learn to protect themselves. 

all you're doing is advocating for the best method to be moved to snowy knights in which case there'd be no one to pk at the wildy course. the increase in agility tickets per run would make it more viable for anyone to want to go there while making them unusable until they are out of the wilderness or out of combat. your argument is that people in the wilderness can essentially get fukt unless they learn how to counter-pk which if you're like me you have no interest in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilSkag said:

all you're doing is advocating for the best method to be moved to snowy knights in which case there'd be no one to pk at the wildy course. the increase in agility tickets per run would make it more viable for anyone to want to go there while making them unusable until they are out of the wilderness or out of combat. your argument is that people in the wilderness can essentially get fukt unless they learn how to counter-pk which if you're like me you have no interest in.

I have no issues with the ticket per lap being increased at the wilderness course, it would ultimately increase the number of players willing to take the chance in the wilderness and make the skill more profitable for them.

3 minutes ago, Callum said:

I have no issues with the ticket per lap being increased at the wilderness course, it would ultimately increase the number of players willing to take the chance in the wilderness and make the skill more profitable for them.

i mean, bud, i said this in my first comment. why are we going round'n'round if you agreed with me lol.

48 minutes ago, DevilSkag said:

2 minutes ago, DevilSkag said:

i mean, bud, i said this in my first comment. why are we going round'n'round if you agreed with me lol.

Not gonna lie, didn't even see that. Support that.

• Administrators

I do believe someone suggested increasing tickets from wildy course before and I'd love to see that.

Doing wildy from 52 instead of continuing on barb until you reach 85 is almost not worth the hassle, especially now that you can just do snowy knights for agility xp.

While I do support tickets always dropping on death - not able to use them before you die I see wildy agility dying because of it, that is if we don't make wildy course a more viable way to train agility.

1 hour ago, nh chaotic said:

for example: players who farm black chins in osrs also come with food and gear to protect their chins?

To me this is a little different because you can feasibly just tank to 30 to get a tele at chins. At wildy course, if they catch you there- unless you're anti pking- you're dead.

This definitely is a touchy subject for some.

We have the PKer's who are doing their thing, which is of-course, heading to the wilderness and engaging in Player vs Player combat, and if successful, they walk away with the opponents agility tickets, resulting in them making some sort of profit, depending on how many tickets the other person was carrying at the time.

Then we have the Skiller's, who, once again are at the Wilderness Course for the sole purpose of gathering exp as fast as they can to move onto the next best option, which for agility would be the advanced courses.

With being a skiller myself, I personally feel the frustration that other skiller's feel, when they are minding their own business trying to get some fast exp so they can level up then get the hell out of the wilderness, come across someone who is solely there to interrupt your training method and instantly kill you, (because half the time you enter with nothing other than the Agile Set if you have it). But with this comes the RISK. We are ALL prompted with a message when we click on the agility wilderness cause which states "If you proceed further, other players can attack you". We then all click proceed / enter wilderness knowing that, if we do come across said pk'er we are likely to lose our tickets that we have gathered.

I definitely support the fact that some form of time period or other means necessary should be added (so players can't use the tickets before they are killed) as we accepted the fact that we have entered the wilderness. It's fair game, and if we have the chance to use the tickets before the pk'er has killed us, this just feels like an unfair advantage.

Because also, we wouldn't be able to run from level 50 to level 20 wilderness to teleport out of there fast enough either, so we should either face the fact that the pk'er won that fight or take the loss and lose our tickets at the same time.

Support +1 for some sort of timer to be added once combat has started.

• Like 2

• Developer

100% support from me. There's no issue with skillers because It's the wilderness ffs.. claim your tickets as soon as you see a white dot. You shouldn't be half-arsing your training in a dangerous zone anyway.

• Like 1

support however as suggested earlier i would make the agility course a bit viable by increasing the tickets to 2 per lap. If its 1 per lap and you can get pked every minute i dont see the point for going to wildy course since catching snowy knights is great xp too.