kutanaga

Achieved 5b xp!

Finally achieved 5b total xp on April 27th at 11:36pm EST.

I worked on getting 200m's a long time ago and never thought I'd actually go for max xp. There were too many skills I didn't enjoy or knew would take longer than I wanted to put the time in for. I played off and on for quite awhile until fairly recently deciding to go all in and try to get it. I spent the past several weeks grinding as much as I could, getting the most xp out of each skill that I could find. Often donating to the well, spending tons of gp. Some skills were very quick while others, such as mining, were not. 

Mining was my very last skill to finish because of the low xp rate. With it being my last skill, I continued to grind because I knew I was so close. 

And now here I am, having finally finished all skills. I'm so happy. I never thought I'd go for it or be able to have the time to invest in getting it done. It's such a relief but also sad because I love skilling and getting more xp. Now I won't be able to get anymore xp on my account.. 

I would like to thank those who sold me agility tickets so that I could train other skills while still being able to work on agility. Without you all, I would have had to spend a lot more time working on it. 

I also want to thank those who offered me advice along the way. 

And lastly, I want to thank those were supported me in general along the way and those few who showed up to my 5b achievement. It's greatly appreciated. 💚

P.s. Ely best

5bxp.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Callum said:

Congratulations Owl, such a major achievement!

So what's the next goal then?

Starting comp requirements haha. I have only killed a few required bosses so far. Needless to say, I don't like bossing