Callum

Diango's Storage

What I am suggesting today is a multitude of updates revolved around Diango (Donator Store) at home listed below:

Changing His Name:

Most of us are now aware that Diango isn't called Diango; but is actually listed as the Donator Store in the bank. While this is fine for us, pointing newer players in his direction can be confusing as they run circles around home trying to find him. A simple name change would fix that.

Collect Items Menu Change/Price Change:

Most commonly used to collect items instead of being used as a Donator Store, Diango's prices are either low to non-existent. For this, an adjustment to the price for an additional gold sink for players to actually claim their items back would be beneficial depending on the value of the item (10% buy-back potentially). Alternatively, switch the options round to make claiming items back 1 clickable instead of having to right click multiple times to redeem multiple items.

Additional Untradables to Diango:

As of right now, the vast majority of items can be placed in Diango for secondary storage. This is a valuable feature not only for regular players trying to empty their banks; but also as a place where UIM's could store items. A lot of the untradable Castle Wars items and Battle Royale items currently can not be stored in Diango's services; meaning you would have to drop hours of work if you want the additional bank space. 

A list of the untradables that I have currently found unable to go into Diango's storage are as follows:

• Halloween Items (Zombie Head, Bone Brooch).
  • Castle Wars Tickets.
  • Miscellaneous Pets (Sneakerpepper Spawn, Greyhound Puppy etc - Don't go to Pet Manager either).
  • Investigator's Gear.
  • Battle Royale emblems.
  • Castle Wars Armour, Swords or Shields.
  • Faithful Shield.
  • Castle Wars Capes.
  • Mysterious Emblems.
  • Like 1

1. Yes pls, Diango much better
2. Idk how updated the prices of items are to implement the 10% buyback option, but I do like the 1 click buyback option.
3. Support, untradeables are supposed to go there, so why not.