nh chaotic

costum items$$$???

the only way to buy a costum item at the moment is by donation 100$.

why not give more player the option to get thier own costum?

and make it posseble to buy a costum scroll from donator store for ep? or maby trade in a 100$ scroll straight to lation/splash

not everyone can spend 100$ irl dollars.

maybe let people buy custom items for like 125$ scrolls(25 dollar money sink), since not every1 can afford it with irl cash and its same outcome for server for cash.

Also would remove some cash from ingame ?

• Owner

Totally understand where you are coming from however the only reason I am against this is because I do not want customs to be a frequent item you see in-game. The goal of these are to be rare & exclusive items not frequently bought. I'm not interested in "increasing the sales" because I worry more about the game itself than a few extra dollars for Ely. So limiting them behind donation only is the best way I can limit the amount of customs that come into game. If we lift that restriction and accept scrolls, the player's who have large donor totals can simply buy & sell scrolls and can be cashed in for customs and the game end up looking like Dreamscape when a new player logs in & cause confusion. I want to stay as close as possible to keeping things realistic & keeping customs; very rare. 

• Like 5