Luke

Stepping down

• Developer

I wasn't actually going to make a post because I've been hella inactive recently and figured nobody new would know who I am anyway LOL. But I also didn't want to just disappear so I figured I'd write up something short.

I've been pretty burnt out for a while now (a good maybe 6 months) and want to thank Lation for allowing me to remain on the team for all this time despite my inactivity and lack of any Administrative duties whatsoever. He's such a great guy and you're all blessed to have an Owner as caring as he is. 

Splash It's been a pleasure to ride the journey this source has taken with you all the way from RSPS2 to what it has become today. Watching you just start to learn modelling to creating what you have been recently has been amazing to watch mate.

Everyone else I've played with and experienced this server with I'm glad to have met you. I won't disappear but I'll be working on a different project so might not be around much.

❤️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Boats said:

We all know the real reason you stepped down was to make space for me to claim my spot at admin

Reveal hidden contents

good luck with future projects. Ty for sticking around

Was hoping to leave that part out but the truths always comes out somehow. I know you'll get it, maybe in a few years

• Like 1

Gonna be sad going forward without you on the team, But im excited for what the future holds with your next project. Thanks for all you've done for the server, and for me these past few years. Without you i definitely wouldn't be in the position i am currently ❤️ Best of luck Mr Luke.

• Sad 1

• Administrators

It's been great working with you, thanks for everything.

It's going to be kinda weird not having you around as much but I hope to see you from time to time.

Good luck on the other things 🙂

• Like 1

It is so sad to see you go man I'm gonna really miss you :(

make sure to keep in touch on discord and hop on from time to time <3

Hope you succeed in your future project and have a hella nice life love ya bro

• Like 1