Jordan

Easy and medium clues

Currently there are really good ways to obtain hard and elite clues, however easy and medium clues aren't as good. I suggest making something drop them every kill like kq or boosting the crystal chest to give them more often since you only get one every 5-10 keys and isnt that reliable.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 3:22 PM, Jordan said:

Currently there are really good ways to obtain hard and elite clues, however easy and medium clues aren't as good. I suggest making something drop them every kill like kq or boosting the crystal chest to give them more often since you only get one every 5-10 keys and isnt that reliable.

Support also! I like that idea! +1

KBD would be a viable boss for one of these clues as it is an early tier boss.

Would be amazing to see the Giant Mole as the second to make this an active boss (would require a drop table rework/pet adding to the Collection Log).

Overall, it's support from me.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 2:21 PM, Callum said:

Would be amazing to see the Giant Mole as the second to make this an active boss (would require a drop table rework/pet adding to the Collection Log).

Great idea imo

Going to give this a bump as we need an alternative to just farming Crystal Keys in hopes of obtaining them.

Secondary alternative to include: lowering the ::Train shop prices back to their original prices (250 Easy - 500 Med) as the items are not economy breaking and in their current state are not being purchased by anybody.

I don't like the idea of adding it to crystal key. Most people (anyone not looking for collection log) will get annoyed by their key being wasted on an easy clue. 

Love the idea of high drop rate or guaranteed from low level bosses like kbd or mole. That's a great idea, support

2 hours ago, Boats said:

I don't like the idea of adding it to crystal key. Most people (anyone not looking for collection log) will get annoyed by their key being wasted on an easy clue. 

Love the idea of high drop rate or guaranteed from low level bosses like kbd or mole. That's a great idea, support

All clues are already in the Crystal Key chest, but you won't get another one until you complete the previous one in your bank. As of right now using the chest and completing the clue is the only feasible method of obtaining them in-game.

9 minutes ago, Callum said:

All clues are already in the Crystal Key chest, but you won't get another one until you complete the previous one in your bank. As of right now using the chest and completing the clue is the only feasible method of obtaining them in-game.

I didn’t even think about it not giving if you already had a clue in bank. Then I have no opinion on boosting from ckey. Could go either way

What about the traditional RS methods such as killing Guards in Falador? 

Of course when Puro Puro is released, this will have implings that can be used to give the clues too.

I like this idea, and Goddess has a point. Like focus on the training area where new members start training?

Minotaur and Goblins. Scorpions and rock crabs. I think this will be fun. I know you can buy the caskets but that isn’t as fun as hunting a clue.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:21 AM, Callum said:

Support, I like this suggestion to it. Also lowering training zones costs of them.

• Administrators

A lot of support on this, we'll need to work out exactly how this will be implemented but in the mean time, I'm moving this to pending.