Jordan

Dungeoneering/primals

Okay i changed my mind.

Lets see how this is going to turn out.

Do i think this would effect prices of primals?

Yes im sure it would, atleast on the release of this major dungeoneering update"i call this the hype".(sadly i just bought a primal warhammer for 5b+) rip pixels

Why did i change my mind?

I think for iron mans this is going to be a very nice update, and i think they should deserve bis weapons( i dont believe in a p2w wall, everyone can buy ep scrolls from the g.e and buy primals off players without spending 1$) but for ironman this is going to be major)

Ive put my faith in splash, and just have to wait how this update is going to turn out.

❤️ @Splashyoul better hurry with this content!

🙂

Edited by nh chaotic
Bad english haha

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

Personally i think there should be a 200k token cost and 100m cash repair, however lasting until death/10hour use timer like the chaotics have

This seems fair, tradeable primals no repair cost

They wouldnt be easy to get though? thats also just a repair cost, which is a whole new chaotic weapon/shield and 100m cash with a money sink added. The shop is still going to be there and wont stop people from buying them still?

No support from me, I spend real money on it and got a tradeable item out of it. Why would I agree with getting a untradeable item instead of it? 

Only way I'll support this, is when dung gives a different version and donators keep their tradeable versions.

32 minutes ago, Flip said:

No support from me, I spend real money on it and got a tradeable item out of it. Why would I agree with getting a untradeable item instead of it? 

Only way I'll support this, is when dung gives a different version and donators keep their tradeable versions.

Because the server does not revolve around you who can buy the bis. 

The only reason people have said no support on this is because they purchased it. Make it rare. Make it so people who purchased don’t have to repair and can trade for the impatient people who don’t want to grind. 

This is honestly one of the easiest supports 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Boats said:

Because the server does not revolve around you who can buy the bis. 

The only reason people have said no support on this is because they purchased it. Make it rare. Make it so people who purchased don’t have to repair and can trade for the impatient people who don’t want to grind. 

This is honestly one of the easiest supports 

I mean if it stays tradeable for donators I have no issues with it. Thing is just, I bought it when it was tradeable, I'd like to keep a tradeable item.

57 minutes ago, Flip said:

The idea does include the primals from dungeoneering being a different version, that would be untradeable and degradeable, while the existing primals wouldn't be changed

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kemi said:

The idea does include the primals from dungeoneering being a different version, that would be untradeable and degradeable, while the existing primals wouldn't be changed

I do support that!