Kyle

Pre Collection Log Entries

Hello all,

My suggestion is to add an NPC that you can use items on (untradeables and pets), which will in turn update your collection log for you. This will make the manual process of staff having to update your log for you obsolete. Obviously you can get tradeable items from anywhere, so this feature would not be included. 

Thanks for reading.

8 minutes ago, Jordan said:

You can already do pets. Items is kinda shit since many people have had to regrind already for those items its not fair in my opinion. No support

It's only untradeables though...

I'm in support of it tracking previously obtained untradeables, just like the OSRS one did when it was released, don't see a reason to punish people (log hunters) for having grinded an item too early.

• Like 1

• Owner
4 hours ago, Kemi said:

I'm in support of it tracking previously obtained untradeables, just like the OSRS one did when it was released, don't see a reason to punish people (log hunters) for having grinded an item too early.

Are there any particular items this is the case for and anyone you could think of? Was never aware of this until now

5 minutes ago, Lation said:

Are there any particular items this is the case for and anyone you could think of? Was never aware of this until now

The jar drops from several of the monsters, minigame rewards, the book from QBD, etc.