Lation

Vote Shop

• Owner

I've heard it mentioned numerous time & would like to start a feedback thread that you all can compile your ideas & suggestions here.
Question is -- what should be in the vote shop? Items, prices & why.

Let me know!

I think as it is the vote shop is pretty decent except for some items such as crystal keys, 500k cash, Robin hats etc...these item could be replaced by a mystery skilling box for an example.

People can claim there votes for 50% xp boost for 10 minutes, so if they dont want the xp boost it's reasonable to sacrifice it for some skilling materials.

Idk if most of you will agree with me on this but I just thought it would be a cool idea to throw in, especially after the complaints of many skilling items being hard to get after the GE removal.

Edited by Masoud
  • Like 2

suggestion to add:

i agree with mas, i think it would be neat to sacrifice some tickets for a myster skilling box. 

- volcanic and ice whip from osrs. maybe just the kit to add onto whip or add the old school versions of these whips to shop if thats even possible. would be weird but something different

-some of the other penance gear like the helms, boots, skirt, maybe even a penance box that holds all these items +torso/fighter helm and a rare chance at penance pet

-dragon pcikaxe/steam battlestaff kit from bounty hunter shop on osrs

-rune pouch ( the one that holds 3 sets of runes in it) 

to remove: 

-infinity set = dont know if anyone has even bought this before

-robin hood hats could be controversial seeing as i've seen maybe 2 people buy them but what if they were added as a box in there for 25 tickets and u get a random robin

-small xp lamp, garbage waste if there is medium in there too

-whip = nothing to be said

-ring master, never seen it in game so i'd assume no one even wants it, or lower the price per piece 5-10 tickets per

Think we should focus on other things berfore vote shop if I'm being honest. Seems like a low-priority thing for the time being.

Edited by Kyle

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Think we should focus on other things berfore vote shop if I'm being honest. Seems like a low-priority thing for the time being.

It's a highly requested change, and fits into the Ely revamp.

If it's not so important, what would you suggest would be more important to focus on right now?

1 minute ago, Kari said:

It's a highly requested change, and fits into the Ely revamp.

If it's not so important, what would you suggest would be more important to focus on right now?

The seemingly hundreds of player suggestions in the suggestions section. This is another example of staff bringing up things to change/add/implement when there are numerous great options to choose from if you need to think of something to add, i.e what the players are asking for in suggestions. 

Edited by Kyle

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The seemingly hundreds of player suggestions in the suggestions section. This is another example of staff bringing up things to change/add/implement when there are numerous great options to choose from if you need to think of something to add, i.e what the players are asking for in suggestions. 

To answer your edited reply, having the community give us ideas actually saves us a lot of time, time we can use to make other suggestions a reality 🙂

Get some low level items In there for beginners, d defender, torso, whip etc at a reasonable price too, since a lot of people sell their vote tickets to start with for some money for these items.

the skilling box would be nice too.

maybe some items like the scythe, get a golden one in there etc