chica

VoteShop Addon

I lover to See Some Customs Created Just As a Vote Reward. Like Cosmetics. these may Require A high Vote value  And would Stimulate More Voting.

Also I made A ingame comment about the Idea of Adding The Godwars Halos Into the vote Shop May Require like a 1000 Votes. You Choose on how many just a example.

How this benefits the Community. I have heard allot Of people Asking For Cosmetics.

so I came-up With the idea of making them for all Players.

This would benefit:This benefits Players By Having a Unique account on A server with cosmetics that Do Simply not Exist else where Thereby Adding Character to ely. And of course Value

And we all Know What this creates. A higher Player base.

This is surely Up to the Owners Admins And Decision makers And may not be High priority update I realize this. Thank you for considering it. Hope it adds Something Of value here

sincere Chica

• Like 1

support!! i think the vote shop as a whole needs a good revamp. Having more worthwhile options other than bonus xp or gp from vote tickets would be nice to see. halos would be really neat

• Like 1

• Owner

We are considering creating a skilling mystery box item for the vote shop that would be purchased with tickets, this suggestion of items could be utilized in those boxes, what do you think?