Lation

Patch Notes XVIII

• Owner

200x200.png

We are moving a bit ahead of schedule but there is some changes here I wanted to get out as soon as possible.

I hope you guys like what you see here and please provide some feedback in the comments! Also, keep your

eyes open for a teaser thread about the soon-to-be-released update I have coming for you all! It won't be long, family..

NEWS:

1. Queen Black Dragon's drop table posted here!

2. Nomad Chest Reward's posted here!

3. Coral Crossbow has been added to Queen Black Dragon's drop table!

4. Bandos Godsword has been given a higher GP value (from 3.5M to 10.5M)!

5. Nex drop rates on Torva, Pernix & Virtus have been reduced by over 30% (from 1/380 to 1/260)!

6. WildyWyrm now drops 500k-3.5M GP every kill (up from 50-100k)!

7.Royal D'hide (body, chaps, etc) have been removed from the Grand Exchange.

8. Dagannoth King rings have been removed from all Shops (Archer, Seers, Berserker, etc).

9. Berserker Ring (i) & Warrior Ring (i) drop rates have been reduced from 1/610 to 1/496!

10. Monster Carnage Minigame no longer gives Medium Caskets that will not open; it's fixed!

11. Cannon has been disabled at Nomad.

12. WildyWyrm now drops a fully functional Korasi Sword (previously was dropping a screwed up version of the same item)!

13. Robes of Subjugation have been given a higher GP value thus removed from auto-purchases from Grand Exchange & properly prioritized upon death!

14. All Hybrid gear (Battle-mage, Trickster, Vanguard) is now tradable & has been given a higher GP value to properly prioritize upon death!

15. (1) Squeal of Fortune spin tickets are now dropped from some Slayer Monster's (Abyssal, Black, Greater & Lessor Demons; Bronze, Iron, Steel, Black & Mithril Dragons; Killerwatts & more (this will be improved upon over time))!

16. A bit of a Hexhunter Bow buff (Ranged Str from 0 to +50, Magic Def from +5 to +15 & Range Attack bonus from +45 to +65)!

17. The drop rate on Hexhunter box has been reduced almost 15% from 1/456 to 1/390!

18. Chaos Elemental now drops: 100-500k GP (up from 15-25k), and ALL non-corrupt PvP Armor's!

19. All PvP Armor has been added to the PK Rewards Shop (due to their non-degradable nature at the moment, the price is set on the higher end)!

20. Box of Rocktails in PvM Shop is now only 5,000 PvM Points (down from a scam of: 50,000)!

21. Slayer Spin Ticket price has been reduced from 250 Slayer Points to 200!

22. Double Slayer task option for all player's (bug) has been corrected. Now only properly giving you the option to choose from two tasks if you're Armadyl ($250+) Donor Rank or higher.

23. Royal Bolts now have a Ranged Strength bonus of +120 (up from 0; now correctly on par with Onyx Bolts (e))!

24. Cooking Raw Rocktail now gives 15,000 Cooking EXP per cook (up from 11,500)!

25. Bandos Helmet has been given stat bonuses!

26. Vampiric Scythe now has a +120 Crush Attack bonus!

27. Seed pack's now gives 3 Magic Seeds per pack (up from 0 & and requires 4 empty inventory slots)!

28. Log pack's now correctly give "Mahogany Logs" instead of "Mahogany Pyre Logs!"

29. Nomad/Soul War's (Red/Blue) cape's have been given a +5 Prayer bonus!

30. Armadyl Battlestaff is now tradable!

31. Brawling Gloves (ALL 13) are now in-game! Dropped from all Revenant's & Chaos Elemental!

6u3fqQi.png

arOy24k.gif

7f8kS3w.png

WktBqMi.png

AVumRQA.png

HDEP9N5.png

Of5FPo6.png

0cfUTEF.png

I really hope you guys liked these updates! I got a bunch more where that came from so continue to stay tuned ;)

Any issues you may experience please report them here.

And please; post all your comments, feedback & questions below! I love to hear what you guys think!

Edited by Lation