steftast1c

rock crabs a multi zone

so everyone expects rock crabs to be a multi zone so you can use a cannon and stuff there, and yet its not? seems kinda silly in my opinion

its a low level zone which means the loot isnt great

its always known to be a great spot for training ranged with a canon so lets make it that

cons are a massive influx of seaweed and charms which isnt that big of a deal

On 3/12/2020 at 3:01 PM, Lation said:

A massive influx of seaweed sounds terrific 

I mean it's already a drop nobody really uses the only thing I'd say that'll need tweaking is the crystal key parts making rarer 

• Owner
12 hours ago, steftast1c said:

I mean it's already a drop nobody really uses the only thing I'd say that'll need tweaking is the crystal key parts making rarer 

I was just being troll-y - but yeah that is something that would need to be considered if we did. But I am unsure at the moment.

I dont see why this cant be a thing. Rock crabs being multi isn't a big deal. Considering dags and hellhounds are multi and a much better way to train multi for exp and drop (clues and key halfs)

I agree with @Nicky here, having this area as multi-combat wouldn't change much as there's better spots to mult-combat throughout Ely.

Not entirely sure on the rates for Clues here, but could be beneficial to buff the Easy Clue Scroll to make a farmable method for Completionists.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Callum said:

I agree with @Nicky here, having this area as multi-combat wouldn't change much as there's better spots to mult-combat throughout Ely.

Not entirely sure on the rates for Clues here, but could be beneficial to buff the Easy Clue Scroll to make a farmable method for Completionists.

YES

PLEASE

BUFF

EASY CLUE

RATES.