Lation

What are your favorite features?

• Owner

Sup fam.

Random question here but it has a purpose. I am looking to do some advertisement re-branding for Ely. So, new animated banners, thread designs, stuff like that for this upcoming year Spring/Summer. However, so much has changed in-game since the last time I got advertisements made up. So I'm here to ask you guys what your favorite things are so I know what would be the most fitting things to advertise..

1. What is your single most favorite aspect and/or feature of Ely?
2. What is your favorite content/activity to do in-game?
3. If someone asked why they should join Ely, what would you say?

These questions will help me decide what would be the best aspects or features of Ely to advertise.

Let me know!

1) My favourite aspect of ely is the community and the unique hand coded content it provides.

2) amu favourite thing to do on Ely rn is collection log hunting.

3)it has some well done content and coding plus the community is op af.

• Like 1

1. What is your single most favorite aspect and/or feature of Ely? 
The uniqueness of the player base and how well everyone interacts when they do 😛
2. What is your favorite content/activity to do in-game?

I actually really love splashes Graetorian and ruins he made for the game, really works well with it. 
3. If someone asked why they should join Ely, what would you say? don’t 

For it’s great content and for what’s to come in the future of Ely 😁

• Like 1

1:  The community and how interactive/resourceful people are when needed, very tight knit and welcoming

2: content  - probably the hand coded and designed bosses ie: grae, ruins... Activity - skilling/pvm/group events 

3: great community that cares about the growth and development of the server. The best 718 server that is very diverse in terms of having your standard content in terms of the bosses, skilling structure as pre-eoc but also incorporating old school content as well, to give you the best of both worlds.

• Like 1