Triage

Triage's Intro

Hey all,

I'm Triage, but feel free to call me Ronan if you like! I found the server through its Rune-Server advert, and I'm really digging it. Haven't played a pre-eoc revision in quite a while, since 2016/early 2017 with Prodigy-X, so this is a great bit of nostalgia for me. Been playing since 2007/2008 and the 2009-2012 era was always my favourite.

A little bit about  myself then. I'm a 19 year old student living in Ireland. Have my heart set on radio and tv production broadcasting, which I'll be starting a Bachelor's on next year. I'm super interested in getting into radio broadcasting, voice-overs, and general PR work. I also want to start TEFL in a different country once I get my degree. 😛  Big into FPS gaming, particularly Siege on the PC, and I'm also huge into sports like basketball and badminton as hobbies.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! I'll see you in-game and on the Discord. 🙂

Triage