oneinefive

Few Suggestions

Username: oneinfive

Suggestion 1: Replace the bot items with note-able versions
Why (how will it benefit players overall): Makes it easier to buy them in bulk rather than buy 28 at once then banking.

Suggestion 2: Replace the regular logs on the bot shop
Why (how will it benefit players overall): They are not the correct logs, they have no skilling function.

Suggestion 3: Adding summoning shards pack
Why (how will it benefit players overall): Makes it easier to buy shards rather than buying 500 at a time which is a bit tedious

Suggestion 4: Adding maybe some sort of double exp weekend or some sort of xp boost every weekend (perhaps 1.5xp)?
Why (how will it benefit players overall): It seems like a feature on many servers so just an idea!

Suggestion 5: Adding more RS3 features on the construction home portal.
Why (how will it benefit players overall): Its very tedious when using the portal to go to a friend's house or even your house. You have to type the name all the time for a friends house. Another thing is it would be great to add the right click options like in RS3 where you can directly choose your preferred option from right click. Also replacing the join a friends house with the real dialogue where the last players houses' name you have join is remembered. I have developing experience on RSPS' and willing to help if needed, have done this before, a dm on discord or pm and I can help, if needed ! 🙂

spacer.png

This is what i meant if you couldn't under stand what I was tryna guide at! Im also aware this is the OSRS option screen but its essentially the same between versions!

My bad if any of these have been mentioned before as I didn't take a look at any other posts, will post more if I can think of some more! And thanks for taking the time to read my suggestions!

Edited by oneinefive

• Administrators

Suggestion 1: Replace the bot items with note-able versions
Why (how will it benefit players overall): Makes it easier to buy them in bulk rather than buy 28 at once then banking.

They were made like that on purpose, but I don't see a reason we can't look into changing that.

Suggestion 2: Replace the regular logs on the bot shop
Why (how will it benefit players overall): They are not the correct logs, they have no skilling function.

This is not intentional, will be fixed.

Why (how will it benefit players overall): Makes it easier to buy shards rather than buying 500 at a time which is a bit tedious

You can buy shard packs from Obli, he is located at the fishing shop south-west of home

Suggestion 4: Adding maybe some sort of double exp weekend or some sort of xp boost every weekend (perhaps 1.5xp)?
Why (how will it benefit players overall): It seems like a feature on many servers so just an idea!

This has been suggested a lot of times, I'd like to point out that you do get 50% more xp for 10 mins per voting ticket you claim. I've never been a fan of double xp at all on private servers but I do see how it can be appealing for others, with that being said, I could get behind having double xp events tied into eco cleaning. For example, if we were to track how much wealth is taken out of the eco via the bot system we currently have, we could set a goal and when that goal is reached it would trigger an x amount of bonus xp/double xp time.

Why (how will it benefit players overall): Its very tedious when using the portal to go to a friend's house or even your house. You have to type the name all the time for a friends house. Another thing is it would be great to add the right click options like in RS3 where you can directly choose your preferred option from right click. Also replacing the join a friends house with the real dialogue where the last players houses' name you have join is remembered. I have developing experience on RSPS' and willing to help if needed, have done this before, a dm on discord or pm and I can help, if needed ! 🙂

I would love to have an option to quickly visit the persons house I last visited. Support.

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply, I wasn't aware of the shard packs being at a different, shop (suggestion 3),  maybe would be better to add it into summoning shops, nerveless at least its somewhere.

As for Suggestion 5, I appreciate the support and as Indicated above, can help with the implementing if needed of couse or either guiding as to how to implement it!

Cheers.

• Thanks 1

(I wont cover them all cause Kari did a pretty good job responding to most of them)

Definately dont support this one, I really enjoy the having to farm the items or buy them from players over just being able to buy them from a store, The shop is set to non noted so you have to put in some work if you want the easy route. Which I completely agree with.

This has been corrected and will be pushed next update, stay tuned 🙂

Dont support this, "Double" xp can be optained already through vote tickets. However well of goodwill could be an interesting idea 🙂

• Owner
2 hours ago, oneinefive said:

Username: oneinfive

Why (how will it benefit players overall): Its very tedious when using the portal to go to a friend's house or even your house. You have to type the name all the time for a friends house. Another thing is it would be great to add the right click options like in RS3 where you can directly choose your preferred option from right click. Also replacing the join a friends house with the real dialogue where the last players houses' name you have join is remembered. I have developing experience on RSPS' and willing to help if needed, have done this before, a dm on discord or pm and I can help, if needed ! 🙂

spacer.png

This is what i meant if you couldn't under stand what I was tryna guide at! Im also aware this is the OSRS option screen but its essentially the same between versions!

My bad if any of these have been mentioned before as I didn't take a look at any other posts, will post more if I can think of some more! And thanks for taking the time to read my suggestions!

Thanks for putting in the time to post a great suggestion thread, @oneinefive - it helps us alot when you guys put together well thought-out posts and reports.

I wanted to piggy back off what @Kari suggested about a specific amount of wealth donated to the player bots in a specified period of time would trigger a double XP event server-wide. I would love to get behind that suggestion.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 11:18 PM, Lation said:

Thanks for putting in the time to post a great suggestion thread, @oneinefive - it helps us alot when you guys put together well thought-out posts and reports.

I wanted to piggy back off what @Kari suggested about a specific amount of wealth donated to the player bots in a specified period of time would trigger a double XP event server-wide. I would love to get behind that suggestion.

Thats great, thanks for taking my suggestions to account!

Suggestion 6: Construction remove object dialogue
Why (how will it benefit players overall): Idea of adding the option to remove and stop asking me, (an RS3 option where you can remove the object without constantly having agree to removing the object), after clicked yes, don't ask me again (or whatever way youd phrase it), it would reset on login, so it would ask you again until you log out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oneinefive said:

Suggestion 6: Construction remove object dialogue
Why (how will it benefit players overall): Idea of adding the option to remove and stop asking me, (an RS3 option where you can remove the object without constantly having agree to removing the object), after clicked yes, don't ask me again (or whatever way youd phrase it), it would reset on login, so it would ask you again until you log out.

i dont think this is necessary, we don't need everything to be as easy as or have influenced by rs3. we are fortunate enough to have construction a skill and i think its good as is