Lation

Update Notes XVII

• Owner
200x200.png

Some of ya'll are already aware of some changes that were made yesterday; however here is the post in more detail.

Let's get into it. 110% credit to our developer Matt for everything!

NEWS:

1. Fight Kiln is now fully functional! You may now fight for & receive your TokHaar-Kal Cape which is a requirement for the Completionist's Cape!

a. At the end of Fight Kiln, you will have the option to choose between an Uncut Onyx OR the TokHaar-Kal Cape.

2. As an Ironman, you may now utilize your Squeal Of Fortune spins! Previously rewards were sent to bank - that is no longer the case. All rewards will be sent to your inventory.

3. Ganodermic Armor now degrades much slower!

4. A proper description has been added to the "Odd Lamp" in Skilling Points store to reduce confusion among newer players about the purpose of this lamp.

5. Brand new in-game icons have been added for brand new Donor Ranks!

a.
bronzepatron.png
Bronze Patron
($1,000)

b.
silverpatron.png
Silver Patron
($1,500)

c.
goldpatron.png
Gold Patron
($2,000)

d.
platniumpatron.png
Platnium Patron
($2,500)

e.
diamondpatron.png
Diamond Patron
($3,000)

I. We are currently working on establishing some rank-specific benefits to obtaining these roles. Stay tuned for future updates regarding these.

II. First player to reach the Diamond Patron rank will be given the option to choose the finalized color of the Diamond Patron rank icon.

6. We developed a never-before-seen Administrative tool for Ely to aid in item customization & configuration!

kiln2.jpg

74xYXGc.png

kiln1.jpg

NOTE: We are still very much in the process of cranking out some AMAZING, never-before-seen, INSANE content to be released to you guys soon. This was an update that had forced our hand to push live to do further testing on some behind the scenes stuff. But, get excited for the next couple weeks as you will see something (and more) that you've never before seen ANYWHERE. It'll be exclusive to Ely & Ely only. As soon as I have more information and/or are closer to a release; I may post a teaser thread to show you guys what is soon-to-come..

Edited by Lation

Great stuff from the team, does this mean you aren't handing out free kilns anymore? Cus I was the only one who actually attempted it...

However, I can't wait for it. This suprise is the best thing since sliced bread! Can't wait. :OOF: