Sepatximevoj

Banned for no reason

Name: Sepatximevil
Rules Broken (if any): None
Time Punished: 
Punishment Length & Type: IP ban for 48 hours
Staff Member who issued the punishment:
Redeem yourself, explain the entirety of the situation: I got banned because mods think I am botting coins on my Legendary Hardcore Ironman(I can't even trade...). I am trying to get gems from the gemstall and I was alching body runes for magic xp without any bots/macro. 
Why should you be Unmuted/Banned?: False ban not even fair, and I got IP banned because of this.
Pictures/Videos:?????

2 hours ago, IttzKaotic said:

Lets not forget the toxicity and numerous racial remarks in both local and all chat. Let alone the macro use.

I wasn't using a macro to thieve alch and using the N word isn't inherently racist just offensive, but I don't even care about that because theres a player named 'Massive Fag'? How is that any different?

6 hours ago, Sepatximevoj said:

I wasn't using a macro to thieve alch and using the N word isn't inherently racist just offensive, but I don't even care about that because theres a player named 'Massive Fag'? How is that any different?

"Using the N Word isn't inherently racist just offensive"

Gee i wonder why.

On another note, the staff in question provided valid proof on both occassions of you using macros, One of which was immediately after your first ban. To me the ban seems justified.

• Like 2