Kyle

Kyle's Weekly XP Competition!

Hello forums,

In light of my recent return to Ely and due to the way I have wronged this amazing community in the past, I have decided to host weekly XP competitions for the server, as a way to give back. Seeing more people max is one of the main goals, as well as just having fun while taking part in this competition. Without further ado, let's get on to the rules, procedures, and times for these events.

How it Works

Each player will be given 7 days to gain as much experience as possible in any of the 26 skills. Screenshots of stats taken on the first day of the competition will be used as reference at the end when total xp gained is being calculated.

Players wishing to compete must send an up-to-date screenshot of their current stats to me on the first day of the competition, or they will not be able to compete. Players who take illegitimate or inaccurate screenshots will be banned from all future competitions, indefinitely.

All total levels/experience will then be entered into a spreadsheet, available on Google Docs, for anyone who wants to watch the competition unfold, and used as a scoreboard for the duration of the competition.

At the end of the competition, the spreadsheet will be used to determine winners, and to manage any discrepancies or disputes from competitors.

Rewards

At the end of the 1 week competition, the top 5 players of the competition will be given prizes in accordance with their placement in the tournament.

1st Place: 250m Cash

2nd Place: 200m Cash

3rd Place: 150m Cash

4th Place: 100m Cash

5th Place: 50m Cash

Note: Players who win consecutive weeks in a row (finish place 1-5) will receive a 1% reward increase for every week they win in a row.

RULES

Legend accounts will be converted to default xp rates at the end of the competition.

No alts allowed - compete on only 1 account please.

Skills may not be reset in order to gain more xp in future competitions.

Cheaters will not be invited to compete in future competitions.

At the start of every competition, all players who wish to compete and are online will teleport to the same place, and logout at the same time to make sure all highscores are accurate. Either this will happen or Lation will restart the server to ensure fair play.

That's it! Anyone who has any questions, feel free to pm me on Discord! Next competition starts tomorrow, July 24th at 5pm EST!

Note: Please leave any suggestions you guys have for future competitions (specific game modes, restrictions, etc.) and I will definitely take them into consideration, and maybe even poll them for future competitions!

Here's the link to the spreadsheet I'll be using: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t0b1Rbu0Csu67fePuqX7entEcov1jTLsftQspTLKrr0/edit#gid=0

Winners of each week's competition will be posted here!

Week 1: Slay (763,477,892 xp gained)

Edited by Kyle
Added Stuff

Congratulations to our week 1 finalists! Here they are:

1st: Slay - 763,477,892

5th: Nick - 152,097,435 (converted to Default)

3rd: Sin - 270,632,226

4th: Kari - 215,664,590

2nd: Brandbeast45 - 512,260,645

• Owner
Congratulations to our week 1 finalists! Here they are:

1st: Slay - 763,477,892

5th: Nick - 152,097,435 (converted to Default)

3rd: Sin - 270,632,226

4th: Kari - 215,664,590

2nd: Brandbeast45 - 512,260,645

count much? :D lmao