Kyle

Top Page - For the Best of the Best!

Good afternoon,

Hi everyone. Today I invite anyone who meets the requirements listed below to join my new clan, "Top Page". Due to me recently being blacklisted from my original clan, Maxed, I have made a new one in the hopes that the most elite highscore competitors will join. Just because you are maxed doesn't mean you are on the top page of highscores. Eventually, being on the top page of the highscores will take more than being 2496 total level.

For those interested in how the ranking system will work, I will be using the old model that I created for Maxed clan, as they plan to phase this out shortly. This information can be found here: http://www.elyrsps.net/forums/showthread.php?189-Maxed-Clan-Ranks&p=2243#post2243

If you are wondering what happens if you are in the clan and are knocked off the top page, I intend to let all players who have ever held the title of "top page" to remain in the clan. They will be granfathered in, so to speak.

Thanks for reading, and please leave your (serious) thoughts below!

-Kyle

Edited by Kyle

Join #maxedclan once your maxed. We have great banter! See either Kari, Nick, Flip or any of our other clan ranked players to receive an invite.

Jakey

Looking forward to being an elitist!

Bruhhhhhh, im dead...

:OOF:

Props though kyle,

you know how to create a good meme thread!

Edited by Jake

Bruhhhhhh, im dead...

:OOF:

Props though kyle,

you know how to create a good meme thread!

Wow I love how insecure you guys are about your clan. I haven’t done this on another clans thread so what is the point of you guys doing this?