Lation

(Completed) Chaotic Recharge Tokens

What changes would you like to see for Chaotic Recharge Tokens?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What changes would you like to see for Chaotic Recharge Tokens?

• Reduced price in Vote Shop
    • Available in Dung Shop

This poll is closed to new votes

• Owner

Been getting a decent amount of feedback regarding the Chaotic Recharge Tokens.

Not too many people seem to like the idea of them being in the vote shop & would instead rather

have the option to buy from the Dungeoneering Shop, or see a price reduction in the Vote Store.

So we will conduct a poll. Please place your votes; whatever option receives the most votes will likely implemented.

EDIT: This poll is now being conducted in-game as well! Please place all your votes there as well.

(Poll booth is outside of bank at home)

Unsure at the moment, that's why I haven't specified.

unsure about this because i was watching a show but IF these were to be added in the dung shop don't make them 200k please, nobody would buy it then ... getting all chaotics takes quite a while and dungeoneering in this state is not alot of fun.

TL;DR make them somewhat cheap

• Owner
Yes vote for sure. Dumb to make them rechargeable through votes only.

This poll is now active in-game! Please place your votes there as well.

OT: I don't fully agree with it being dumb only because for the time being, it honestly helps establish more votes for Ely since we're new we are looking for maximum vote count to help spread the word.

But as mentioned, whichever poll option wins that outcome will be produced.

Personally recommend doing both options, here's a few reasons why:

Recharge via Dungeoneering Tokens:

By having this option, it allows those who would rather spend their vote points on something more specific such as Mystery Boxes or saving for the Scythe. Dungeoneering is a relatively easy skill and with increased levels the token rate goes up meaning gathering the tokens for a recharge shouldn't take very long. Obviously this method would need to be fairly priced so that it does not go to the extent where you might as well purchase a new Chaotic. I would personally recommend not going over 50,000 tokens for a full recharge.

Chaotic Recharge Tokens via Voting:

This method is more beneficial to those who just want a quick fix. They are not as interested in Skilling and would rather take the PvM/PvP route. It adds another feature to the vote store and encourages players to vote for these items to save some time having to grind for tokens. Depending on the rate chosen for the alternative option, I would personally price these at an average between 5-10 tokens; only taking a day or two to obtain.

When accounting the cost factor for both of these, an alternative if making them more expensive would be to extend the timescale that Chaotic weapons have before requiring a recharge. The weapons should gain about 10 hours combat time before requiring a full recharge but I am currently unaware of the exact rate that they require.

I don't think there's a point of putting them in the dung shop, chaotics should be able to be repaired with 20k dungeoneering tokens plus 200k coins or 0 dung tokens plus 2 million coins. That's how it's supposed to be, you can balance out the coins though to fit the server, maybe increase it a little. They shouldn't be in the vote shop at all. So I'd add a third option and fourth option, third would be removed completely, fourth to just make them an uncommon drop from crystal chests only.