Potatocheese

Remove Pet Manager

Username: potatocheese
Suggestion: Remove Pet Manager and make pet as items
Why (how will it benefit players overall):  Pet Manager is broken and has been since it was Zarpor. You don't know what pets you have unless you click through all the pets or remember. Also, its nicer to look at your pets in your bank and inventory. Half the pets are items already, so may as well make them all as items and ditch the manager.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/28/2019 at 2:48 PM, Luke said:

Defo something we'll do. Will be a gradual process but I can promise it'll be done.

Something to add, I remember you saying something about making pets tradable. Tradable pets should NOT be a thing haha

On 8/1/2019 at 11:47 AM, Sonofares Pk said:

Yeah the pet manager is shit but its very useful for Ultimate Ironmen who can't afford the space pets as items would take up. If some other kind of storage system for pets would be created that'd be great

On that note, maybe just keep the pet manager and have it dispense the pet items when you unlock. Like how flamey is. If the pet manager stays, it should have a different icon once its unlocked. Like remove the X across the tile. I would like to see the pets as items either way because having the item is more meaningful and you can look at all your little buddies in your bank.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:47 PM, Sonofares Pk said:

Yeah the pet manager is shit but its very useful for Ultimate Ironmen who can't afford the space pets as items would take up. If some other kind of storage system for pets would be created that'd be great

In regards to this issue, the Menagerie at a players own house could be used (might need adjustments if it isn't working already) to offer people another incentive to train Construction that isn't just for 99 or the Gilded Altar.

But +1 support from me. It is much nicer to visualise pets and be able to switch them out at ease of access. The current system is a nightmare having a pet out and accidentally sending it off.