brandbeast45

PVM Point Achievement not giving flask packs

Brandbeast45

When the achievement is met and you "collect reward" you don't get any potion flasks.

Both Sin and I have noticed that when we have completed the "accumulate 'x' PVM points and claimed our reward, we haven't any flask packs. This has occurred once for him that I know of and twice for me so far. I don't have any screenshots, but once I get to the next achievement rank I'll try to get some and edit this post.

This has happened multiple times to me not just once so i assume it is a bug. Honestly, if i could them through PvM points than it wouldnt be that big of deal, but seeing as that it the literal only way to obtain them as an Ironman it is a bit frustrating. And no we recieving nothing from claiming the reward @Splash

Splash next time you post please read the reward under the achievement first. It doesn’t say PVM points so even if you get them it’s still a bug because you aren’t getting what you’re supposed to. It might not be a big deal for you if you’re not iron but for those of us who are and have very few ways of obtaining certain things it’s annoying. We have nothing to spend PVM points on besides the enhanced Excalibur and unless I want 30 of them PVM points are literally useless, at least until (hopefully) the next update. I have plans to make a suggestion post for the Ironman PVM store but till then I’d like to have the potion flasks lol.

Splash next time you post please read the reward under the achievement first.
I don't even play i just have alot of experience with the source, and was asking if you checked your pvm points. Also ironmen can obtain flasks at oo'glog?

Thanks lation I/we appreciate it, like I said we’re gonna try to put a pvm store suggestion post together for iron men so you have ideas for the next update.

I already replied to his thread he started awhile back, so just add on to that what you think he should add. its ::thread 324 if ur ingame

• Owner
I already replied to his thread he started awhile back, so just add on to that what you think he should add. its ::thread 324 if ur ingame

Thank you Sin - yeah I was gonna mention brand we already have a feedback post so add onto that.