Nerdtastic

Couple of things

Just a couple of suggestions:

1. Donor stalls give money just like the stalls at home, if not a small increased amount.

2. Maybe look into setting it to where we can change out items such as a pickaxe or hatchet from our toolbelt, so we can equip things like a dragon hatchet or something. Just so we dont have to constantly change our items out.

Thank you! 

-Nerd

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Nerdtastic said:

Just a couple of suggestions:

1. Donor stalls give money just like the stalls at home, if not a small increased amount.

2. Maybe look into setting it to where we can change out items such as a pickaxe or hatchet from our toolbelt, so we can equip things like a dragon hatchet or something. Just so we dont have to constantly change our items out.

Thank you! 

-Nerd

Hey Nerd, Unfortunately these suggestions arent likely to be implemented as;

The donor zone stalls are simply a higher xp yield, and not meant to be used to gain GP. Its unlikely this will be changed as theirs plenty of other methods for thieving.

As for the tool belt, the tools are not meant to be your highest tier tool, This would be unpractical. The tool belt is used to fill basic and bronze tools only as a base in case you dont have your higher tier tools on you. This is a feature in RS3 and is also unlikely to be changed

Thanks for the suggestions!,

Kao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IttzKaotic said:

Hey Nerd, Unfortunately these suggestions arent likely to be implemented as;

The donor zone stalls are simply a higher xp yield, and not meant to be used to gain GP. Its unlikely this will be changed as theirs plenty of other methods for thieving.

As for the tool belt, the tools are not meant to be your highest tier tool, This would be unpractical. The tool belt is used to fill basic and bronze tools only as a base in case you dont have your higher tier tools on you. This is a feature in RS3 and is also unlikely to be changed

Thanks for the suggestions!,

Kao

Ive seen other servers where you can change up to inferno in your toolbelt, i just thought it would be a nice feature to have so you dont have to worry about forgetting your pickaxe or something. 

• Developer

I'm not against giving it a small amount of GP. Not the same as Gem or higher, but some GP would be fine I suppose. 

Toolbelt could be improved on to allow higher tier equipment but would be a big-ish project. If it gains enough support we'll consider it. 

• Like 1

• Owner

The toolbelt addition has been discussed and would require nearly a full client re-work from what I understand, so if this does pass it would likely be many months before we saw it to be honest, haha.

• Sad 1