Flip

Are Elite Clue's worth it? [Reward from 500 Elite Caskets]

Elite Clue's are a pain in the ass to do.. But are the rewards worth it?

Sponsored by Lation I went on an adventure for you guys to figure this out! I opened 500 Elite Caskets!

Are they worth it?

2coklxu.png

I think this answers our question! In my opinion they are deffo worth it, but I didn't get any 3a.

Total loot:

14c8zl2.png

What do you think?

Note: This is done on a account that won't get involved in the eco, don't worry! But we will be giving away some of these items soon! Keep your eyes open!

Personally I don't think the rewards are worth it. But they are worth going for if you want kits and or are into fashionscape. Hards are much more worth it for that third age and I guess you've either proven third age druidic isn't in the game or very rare

Personally I don't think the rewards are worth it. But they are worth going for if you want kits and or are into fashionscape. Hards are much more worth it for that third age and I guess you've either proven third age druidic isn't in the game or very rare

Yeah it kinda sucks that I didn't get it, but maybe some day we'll see a rework!

• Administrators

Pretty decent loot, I guess 3a is pretty rare haha. I'm not sure if I think they're worth it or not, but I guess it's just a personal opinion. Nice to see what you can get though :)