Jake S

(Resolved) Login Bug

Ingame Username: Retired PVP

Description of bug: When you login, typically it saves your account details into the user:pass and you can just login, ive noticed though, every so often you load the client and your PW gets copied into the username so, if you got long username, no big issue but if you got user like, Jak1 - username, cuck - password

then ur client loads and you spam click enter to insta login, now your making an account "Jak1cuck" with password cuck, so if someones playing secret service watching home like a hawk don't help username appears over players heads so boom hawk eye be like "what an odd name." and you piece it together hawk man, logs out logs into Jak1, PW cuck, gg ur shit bro.

Screenshots, if possible: https://prnt.sc/jymvkj - Sometimes it loads normally sometimes it adds ur PW into the username, I have also seen where it duplicates your password as well. so for example User: Jak1cuck Password: cuckcuck

Detailed Explaination: "Description of bug" isint that basically same thing as detailed explanation?

• Owner
If you have a client already up that’s logged in sometimes it puts the username and password into the chat of that client so rip if you press enter

Thanks will write this down look more into it. That's a big oof, but yeah I'm always careful when loading my clients, lmao.