Kyle

(Completed) Name Changes

Hello all,

Good morning. I have a simple suggestion that I'm sure will come in handy once we have a bigger playerbase, and with it, more problems/issues/trouble tickets. My proposal is to add an NPC that lets you change your name in-game, for a price. This would be an effective money sink and this source has the feature built in to show your previous IGN. This should be expensive though in my opinion. Previously, it used to cost $5 USD to change our name, and the process wasn't automated, it was per request through the owner. Anyways, let me know what you guys think and leave any constructive criticism you might have down below. Thanks for reading!

-Kyle

Edited by Jake

I like the basis of having multiple methods of doing this. Whether it be a similar $5 donation or the option to spend between 50-100M gold in-game allows variance. It would be effective in both sinking in-game gold and generating a few more donations over time.

Personally I'd say the name change display in the Friends Chat should last between one-two weeks to give people a chance to learn the new players change.

Love the idea!

Would be a really great money sink for late game. Callum's idea about having multiple method's seems like the best method.

+1 Support.