landon

(Closed) Robin hood/ranger boots to iron man pvm

Username (ingame): landon

Suggestion (provide all details possible): Add robin hood hat and ranger boots to iron man pvm store, for a high amount of pvm points. Lets say 1 million + points?

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how): Lack of things to spend pvm points on.

Other Notes (if applicable): Both items aren't available as drops ingame by npcs, and I saw the robin hood in vote store for 50 votes (not that much).

EDIT: I know 1m points sounds like a lot, but considering the fact that there are many bosses that iron men have to kill to attain certain items, I dont think it would be that hard to get a high amount of PvM points. 1m points was a suggestion and reading back it does seem too high. But seeing that I can get 100k points in a couple hours, I dont think it would be to bad.

Edited by landon

Robin hood hat and ranger boots are both obtained through clue scrolls, plus the addition of vote shop. I dislike the idea of adding it to pvm shop. There are lot more useful items that can be added in its place. Eg Cannon, pack's including bones, seeds, bars etc.

I believe it would be better to establish a list of items that the community would like to see in there, rather then add random items.

Robin hood hat and ranger boots are both obtained through clue scrolls, plus the addition of vote shop. I dislike the idea of adding it to pvm shop. There are lot more useful items that can be added in its place. Eg Cannon, pack's including bones, seeds, bars etc.

I believe it would be better to establish a list of items that the community would like to see in there, rather then add random items.

That's my point. If it is already in the vote shop what is the harm of putting it in the PvM shop. It takes less skill to vote 10 times for 50 points than it does to grind for points.Us ironmen only have ONE item available.

These items are not random, they are not over powered, and you can find better replacements through bossing.

If "bones, seeds, bars etc." were added to the iron man pvm shop, people would pvm to skill.

I believe there is already a thread discussing the remake on the iron man pvm shop

This.

We're currently making improvements on it so don't worry about stressin on items like that lol