Exphos88

New Boss's

Name: Exphos88

Suggestion: two new boss's that have the possibility to drop primal and promethium armor/weapons.

seeing as primal gear is currently only obtainable through donations or trades with other players and can not be currently earned kind of sucks considering you can either farm or donate for nex gear. A lot of players are asking and requesting primal gear to be obtainable in another way other then donations. With this boss idea i also thought why not add promethium which is one tier bellow primal cause not everyone will be able to afford primal so get the next best thing. All stats, items and everything can be changed to your discretion these are just some things i thought could work.

if you still don't feel like primal should be to easy to obtain you can always make these boss's donor exclusive boss's but its all up to you, i hope you take this idea into great consideration.

Hit Points: 25000

Max Hit: 550

Image result for rs avatar of creation

Drop List: 

Bones 100% drop

Coins 100% drop

Primal full helmet

Primal platebody

Primal platelegs

Primal  kite shield

Primal gauntlets

Primal boots 

Primal Long sword

Primal Rapier

Primal Hatchet

Primal Pickaxe

Crystal key

Key half Tooth/Loop

SOF Ticket

Rune bars noted

+random junk

Hit Points: 15000

Max hit: 400

Image result for avatar of destruction

Drop List:

bones 100%

Coins 100%

Promethium full helmet

Promethium platebody

Promethium platelegs

Promethium kite shield

Promethium Long sword

Promethium Rapier

Promethium gauntlets

Promethium boots

Crystal key

Key half tooth/loop

SOF Ticket

Rune Bars

+random junk

• Developer

Not going to happen, sorry. Primal will remain a donator method only item, as to not screw over those who have previously spent money on it and so that there are reasons for people to spend their money and support Ely.

I wouldnt be against finding a way to balance promethium, though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't support the idea of primal becoming a drop from an NPC. but, i also don't like the idea of it being P2W. I think its good to keep primal p2w because it still holds its value and we aren't flooded with dead primal stock. It's always in demand and I think its good to see there isn't a lot of primal pieces in game because of this.

I think this idea would be good for potential new bosses with new rewards, such as expanding the oldschool arsenal and dropping some potentially new stuff that has entered into 07.

• Like 1

I'm not against the idea of promethium being added into the economy as tier 90 gear that can be farmed/donated for but I don't think primal should be introduced through a NPC. As it is a rather expensive donator item and the supply is limited it keeps the market competitive. Maybe some sort of way to introduce it for the iron community could be explored so the gear is not restricted to people playing on the iron mode. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, nelly said:

I think its good to keep primal p2w because it still holds its value and we aren't flooded with dead primal stock. It's always in demand and I think its good to see there isn't a lot of primal pieces in game because of this.

Until they added it to $5 Donor boxes... now everyone has primal rapiers etc.

Definitely disagree with adding primal ingame though, should remain a donor item.

-1 Support.

• Like 1