Lation

Update Notes XIII

• Owner

2e5qg5k.jpg

It's that time again to bring all you awesome guys & girls some updates & bug fixes we hope you'll love & enjoy as much as we do bringing them to you. We hope you realize amidst this list that all your Bug Reports & Suggestions & just in general in-game requests are constantly heard. We appreciate the time taken you guys have spent to report certain bugs & help us maintain Ely & grow it to awesome new heights. I can't extend my personal gratitude enough to let you know how much I do appreciate ya'll! I believe we have a community growing that's unlike anywhere else. We are constantly just having fun getting gains, laughing & in general just BS-ing around. Everyone has been getting along & some amazing friendships have been established in Ely. The community input & together-ness in certain areas has been terrific, and we have a wonderful Team of Support, & Moderators here constantly looking out for the player-base & doing what's right to the best of their ability. I personally am motivated for the greater good of Ely & constantly promoting wherever & whenever I can. I believe you guys have seen that in the constant & steady amount of ads we have been purchasing. Which again, I'd like to give a special thanks for everyone that has Donated. You guys make it possible to push Ely to new heights while also maintaining the server! It is a wonderful thing and we hope we can constantly bring you more updates going further & we will always continue to listen to your input & suggestions & at all times do what is best for the greater good of Ely. Our slogan is "The Greatest RSPS" and I believe we are more than just saying it.. we have built it.

I would also like to thank our Developer Matt who has done all this. He is an outstanding Developer & has been constantly there when needed. He excels at what he does & there are not many that can accomplish what he does on a daily basis for Ely. Please thank & pay your respects to the man who makes all your suggestions & bug reports a reality on a daily basis. Ely wouldn't be as wonderful or even exist in it's current state without him! So thank you again, Matt!

Without further ado, I bring you the latest updates in Ely..

Content Updates:

• You can now open any thread on the forum with it's ID, for example: "::thread 300" will open the Price Guide!
  • A new limit has been put on the General Store, you may now only sell a quantity of 500 in a 24-hour period.
  • A new teleport has been added for Hellhounds (::tele hellhounds)!
  • Custom Yell Tag is now fully functional!
  • XP Boost you receive from voting now has a timer so you know when you're about to run out of time!
  • Ring of Wealth has been given a functionality; when equipped you receive a 5% boost on drops such as: Crystal Keys & Parts, Charms & Effigys!
  • All (4) Potions have been removed from the Grand Exchange; you may still purchase (3) & below and Decant them outside the Home Bank!
  • Raw & Cooked Rocktails have been removed from the Grand Exchange.

• Ironmen may now purchase Squeal of Fortune spins with Slayer Points!
  • Ironmen may now purchase from the Donor Unlockables Shop (with the exception of x2 Prayer Altar)!

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes:

• Hans NPC's dialogue has been removed (was mentioning some server named "Zarpor" ???? Who knows.. :rolleyes: )
  • The Slayer Master no longer gives Boss Tasks by speaking without the level 90 Slayer Requirement.
  • Morrigan's now correctly requires level 78 to wear, was previously incorrect allowing level 20 to equip.
  • The Donator Perk of auto-charm pickups now drops the charms on the floor if inventory if full. Previously vanished.
  • Duo Slayer tasks going negative when killing more than required should be fixed.
  • Gnome Bank staircase shooting you out into a free-roam second level has been fixed.
  • Pike cooking has been fixed. Was previously giving XP when burning.
  • Cannot setup traps in any restricted areas (Jad, Minigames, etc).
  • Slayer Helm now correctly requires level 55 Crafting to make, was previously incorrect at 70.
  • Teleporting with Kinship Ring allowing you to take Castle Wars capes, etc; has been fixed.
  • The spell "Make Plank" now correctly charges you.
  • All Clue Scroll reward items have been removed from the Grand Exchange.

Would also like to bring you guys something special, I believe you will like & hopefully use..

If you love Ely & all we provide & want to continue to help & support us, please without hesitation take this image and throw it anywhere you can!

Other websites as a forum signature, etc. However you see fit, throw this image in there. It would be greatly appreciated! Enjoy!

2zezbti.png

Provide your feedback below!

Well as my computer restarts let me just say thank you so much for this update! I know I’m grateful for everything you have done and the friendships between players you have created! Thanks for listening to all our problems and fixing them!

Very nice bug fixes, Ironmen now have more options! Woot woot.

Not sure how I feel about the 500 limit... ��

Overall good job Lation and Matt!

Edited by Jake

• Owner
Loving all the bug fixes!

Grand Exchange seems to not have updated though?

Yeah some items were successfully removed & some weren't.

Forgive me, some weird issue we're looking into. Will get patched as soon as possible.

Otherwise, thank you for all the feedback fam! I appreciate it.