Bambu

Solak

Idk how many people are still playing rs3 here buttttt

Solak (new boss) got realesed today, even if u don't play rs3 anymore i'd check out some streams because this boss looks INSANE!!

Super hard boss that's probably gonna take like 1 or 2 days before anyone gets a kill.

Streams:

Edit: Solak has been released little over 3 hours ago and it already made 47.3k deaths lol

Edited by Bambu

Still hasn't been killed afaik. Couchy has been able to reach phase 3 out of the 3 with sadden and 5 others. Justice managed to get p3 on duos, but it says enough that the best pvm'rs are having a hard time killing him.

It drops T92 crossbows(duel) apparently more expensive that It’s cousin SGB, taking into consideration that blink was defeated hours apon release, Apparently 8 million hp

Health scales with the ammount of players. 2 players solak gets 3m hp and 7 players u have solak at 8m hp.

Solak is not the the only thing u have to fight. Other NPC's and stuff also scale with the ammount of players that are in the boss fight.

Boss has been released 8 hours 42 minutes ago and this is the killcount:

VS

pXTup44.png

• Owner
Health scales with the ammount of players. 2 players solak gets 3m hp and 7 players u have solak at 8m hp.

Solak is not the the only thing u have to fight. Other NPC's and stuff also scale with the ammount of players that are in the boss fight.

Boss has been released 8 hours 42 minutes ago and this is the killcount:

VS

pXTup44.png

Oh wow, very interesting.

• Owner
First kill in duo mode after almost 11 hours!

Fun fact: guy who killed him has record for fastest QBD kill on rs (he's an amazing pvmer)

Loot was 1m xD

Hahah woww - thats great

Solak is super hard. Its best to duo as we found out. It requires alot of teamwork with abilites. If u fail one ability its instadeath. The mechanics are something else for runescape.

I have tried with a few from my clan and it seems very doable if u remember when to use abilites but it's defo not going to be a boss that can be a "chill n' scape" boss

totally agree with this one :p Duo is alot easier and the boss is really punishing. But once u understand what to do this boss is gonna be insane money / hour.

Let me know if u get any kills or drops :D Seems like he drops rare pretty often?!

For those who like bugs:

Steel titan could be used to skip a whole phase from this boss lel

Yeah I know the steel tital makes it so much easier. But personally I can get to P2. Same with everyone else I know as well after that it become a real challenge. AOD and Vorago look like goblins in lummy compared to Solak.

Didnt know anyone had posted in here since me sorry Jake. A few people in my clan have finally done this boss and from what I can tell its alot of memorization and timing. Without abilities though I can't see anyone getting a kill on this boss but would be fun to see a boss in ely like it.