Callum

4 Dose Overloads

In-Game Name: 

Virtus.

What Are You Suggesting:

I am suggesting the ability to be able to craft Overload potions at a 4 dose level instead of being limited to making them with three doses.

Currently, Extreme potions can be crafted from 4 dose Super potions, which would be the smartest thing to do to maximise the dosage that you receive from that potion. So let's say you've done that to 96 and now have plenty of Extremes ready to be converted; you would have to drink a dose of each individual potion to be able to make them into Overloads only to then have to re-decant them (Where Overloads can't be noted/decanted using the NPC making it a manual chore) to achieve the potions you want.

Who/What Does This Benefit:

It benefits those who train Herblore and saves the hassle of having to decant them at the NPC/manually. I do understand that the conventional method of making Overloads/Extremes should be 3 dose potions by RS standards; but with Extremes having the ability to be made at a 4 dose level it only seems logical to do the same with Overloads.

Any Additional Comments:

As previously stated, the Decanter at home currently will not accept any Extreme/Overload potions; noted or un-noted making decanting these potions into full doses an incredibly tedious task (This section belongs more in the bugs tab).

This is a good idea, However I think sticking to the RS settings would be better (as is currently)

A good fix for this could simply be making overloads notable and add them to the decanter, This will speed this up incredibly for those who are trying to decant high amounts over overloads.

• Like 1