Jeremy

Couple of suggestions

Username (ingame): Jeremy

Suggestion (provide all details possible): Got a lot to add here.

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how):

A) I believe that Legends and (H/U)Ironman should give you some type of incentive to choose these modes. I'm not saying it has to be a huge drop rate, however 5-10% should be sufficient. I know that people that typically choose it do it out of preference or to give them a challenge.

B) Increase the xp rates of sharks to 7.5k xp default (1500xp legend) Right now for sharks you get 5.5k xp per shark and it's only 500 xp more than a swordfish and 1500 more than a tuna (4k). I think bumping it up a bit would be nice for those who are not donators. Currently Rocktail fishing is a little over 3x that rate. I think closing the gap would be nice.

C) I believe we have the runecrafting outfits in the mystery boxes still, we should remove them from there and add them into the skilling shop and/or adding them as a reward for doing runespan to give you bonus experience in runecrafting, comparable to the other skilling outfits we have.

D) Give 99 capes perks like they do in OSRS? I'm going to alter what they give in osrs and customize it to pertain to Ely. If you believe anything I suggested should be different please make sure to put your suggestion on that skill and give a reason please.

Attack Gives a Permanent Super Attack Boost

Strength Gives a Permanent Super Strength Boost

Defence Act as a permanent Ring of Life. This effect can be toggled, also gives a permanent Super Defence Boost

Ranged Act as an Ava's accumulator.

Prayer Gives you a +5 Prayer bonus and restore 5 extra prayer points when you consume a Prayer potion/Super Restore

Magic Has a 30% chance to not consume the runes you cast.

Runecrafting Gives a 10% chance to provide bonus experience (1.5x)

Construction Gives a 25% Chance to not use the planks you consume.

Hitpoints 2x HP restore rate (does stack with regen bracelet, doesn't stack with rapid restore prayer) Also gives a flat 10 hp increase

Agility Has a 25% chance to give you an additional ticket

Herblore Has a 25% Chance to not consume the ingredient you're using to create potions with

Thieving 25% better chance of succeeding when pickpocketing.

Crafting Has a 30% chance to cut an extra gem in your inventory to help speed up your xp gain.

Fletching Has a 25% chance to string the bow you're fletching (to give additional xp)

Slayer Has a 25% Chance to give you additional points on your next task completed.

Hunter Increases the success rate of catching whatever you are hunting for the next 5 minutes.

Mining 5% XP Increase

Smithing While wearing you require only require 1 coal to smelt bars.

Fishing Has a chance to catch double of what you are fishing (to increase xp gain)

Cooking Impossible to burn any food and cook an additional item you are cooking (to increase xp gain)

Firemaking Fire you start stays permanently (Times out when you log out) also yields 50% more charms from the Fire Spirit

Woodcutting 25% Chance to cut an extra log.

Farming 15% increased yield from herb patches (stacks with magic secateurs).

Dungeoneering Gives 20% increase in tokens per run.

Summoning Requires 1 Charm, 1 Pouch, 1 Shard to any pouch.

Max cape Provides all of the above

Completionist Cape Provides all of the above and adds 5% increase to all the adjusted rates above

E) Add in barbarian fishing potentially? We can use the Ancient Cavern teleport and it'll work as it would for traditional barbarian fishing and give agility/strength xp as well as fishing.

F) I can't remember if we asked for this but placeholders in the bank would be great. (It's 2:15am as i'm writing this, i apologize if you suggested this already.) as well as increasing the bank size if possible.

G) Adding in Bork as a new Boss to fight. Korasi can be in the drop table as well so that way we can get those in the game. Currently the only ways to get it, is from nomad and WW. Both of which are tedious to kill.

Other Notes (if applicable):

If there's ANYTHING on this thread you think should change please pick that item and give an improvement on it and explain why.

Hopefully you guys will support the thread!

Edited by Jeremy

A) totally support.

B) I noticed that fishing shark didn't give very much xp since I fished them to 99. It definitely doesn't seem sufficient for their level to fish and comparison to other fish of lower levels

D)

1. Range boost would be great for people who do not donate for the ava perk.
  2. Thieving perk could be a bit better. Maybe like a 25% chance of increased reward from stalls, pickpocketing. Like if you're at gem stall, you can get chance of 2 gems, chance of 20k gold instead of 10k, or 2 seeds instead of 1 from farmer.
  3. Crafting I think should be more general instead of just working with gems. Maybe a chance to gain an extra gem or hide (noted).
  4. Fletching might be better if the bonus is associated with making the unstringed bows since some people might not string them? Not sure what it could be though.
  5. How would the Hunter bonus work? You mention for "next 5 minutes". When would the bonus start?
  6. Firemaking bonus seems.. eh. Maybe a chance to save a log instead, plus the higher yield of charms from fire spirits.
  7. Woodcutting one, maybe there's a chance to get an extra log but it's noted? That way your inventory doesn't fill up extra quick if they're not noted?

A) totally support.

B) I noticed that fishing shark didn't give very much xp since I fished them to 99. It definitely doesn't seem sufficient for their level to fish and comparison to other fish of lower levels

D) the range cape boost would be great for people who do not donate for the ava perk. Thieving perk could be a bit better. Maybe like a 25% chance of increased reward from stalls, pickpocketing. Like if you're at gem stall, you can get chance of 2 gems, chance of 20k gold instead of 10k, or 2 seeds instead of 1 from farmer. Crafting I think should be more general instead of just working with gems. Maybe a chance to gain an extra gem or hide (noted). Fletching might be better if the bonus is associated with making the unstringed bows since some people might not string them? Not sure what it could be though. How would the Hunter bonus work? You mention for "next 5 minutes". When would the bonus start? Firemaking bonus seems.. eh. Maybe a chance to save a log instead, plus the higher yield of charms from fire spirits. Woodcutting one, maybe there's a chance to get an extra log but it's noted? That way your inventory doesn't fill up extra quick if they're not noted?

I definitely agree on the thieving one, crafting yeah i wasn't sure. Maybe it costs 1 less dhide to make the item in question? Fletching, when you cut the log, it'll have a chance to string it for you which would give you x2 the experience. The bonus starts whenever it procks and will last the 5 minutes and it could have a cooldown for like let's say 30 minutes to an hour?

I can agree on the woodcutting/firemaking one.

Reason why i didn't give too much on the firemaking one is because we have a ring of fire and the gloves. Which give FM a TON of experience gain

Oooooof! Perfection here ^

All of these suggestions seem valid and very necessary for the current state of Ely. Would love to see bork added, and skillcape perks would be amazing!

A) definitely support. Would love to see more people encouraged to play on Legend mode

B) disagree. I think it's important to maintain the x10 and x50 xp rates. In runescape, you gain 100 xp for swordfish, and 110 xp for sharks.

C) support, would love to see another skilling outfit, and runecrafting definitely needs some type of xp boosting gear

D) support all of these

E) support, would be nice to get strength xp from fishing

F) placeholders are ugly and getting duplicates of items makes your bank look nice.

G) support, always nice to have extra bosses to fight. alsi I think Blink drops korasi as well?