Lation

Patch Notes XXXV (#35) Ruins of Graetoria

• Owner

spacer.png

Welcome to the first expansion on the famous Graetoriax the Unbroken dragon.. Ruins of Graetoria!
From A to Z this is completely custom content from the entire dungeon map, to the NPC's, to the items & all the way to the drops.

When you enter the Ruins (::tele ruins) you will be entered in a lobby where you can proceed either as a solo player or partner up with another player to take on the Boss as a duo. The Boss will have different stats that reflect whether there are one or two people fighting it.

You can choose to take the left or right path to get towards the Boss room. You will have to kill 10 of the NPC's (20 for duo's) in the room you choose to progress in the Ruins..

You will find an Altar on each side of the dungeon, you may find these helpful to make your way to the Boss..
This Boss fight is one unlike any you have ever seen.. it may require you to attempt it a few times until you find your method of taking down this fella.

There is a ton of new items you can expect, and we will not spoil these all for you. We encourage you to go & explore the ruins for yourself and experience all of this first-hand. However we will inform you of a couple things you will find as drops from the NPC's & Boss in the Ruins..
Void Essence can be used on Proselyte gear to improve the tier of the gear overall.
Corrupted Bloods can be used on the Zamorakian Spear to improve the tier of this item & functions at Corporal Beast as normal.

In regards to the rest of the Ruins.. this is up to you to discover & find out for yourself.. Good luck & have fun!

spacer.png

Introducing: Easy Mode (x250) & Legend Mode Update

We have finally introduced easy mode into Ely! This has been a long discussed addition & today we're happy to announce it is now available! Easy Mode now features it's own section on the HiScores and comes with a 25% reduction in drop rates compared to default (x50)

Legends Mode
After a REALLY long time discussing it, polling it, talking back and forth with everyone we could over the past year or so, it's become clear the general opinion was Legends should in fact receive a drop rate boost. Due to nearly every other RSPS offering this, a lot of other players expect this when choosing a harder game mode. So with that said..

Legends now receive a 5% boost in drop rates compared to defaults!

We really hope you guys enjoy this update as much as we did putting it together over the past many months. Drop your thoughts, opinions & feedback below!

Edited by Lation
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Owner

It has been just about a week since the release of Ruins, Easy Mode & the drop rate boost for Legends.

What are your thoughts on Ruins now that you presumably have been there?
Easy Mode thoughts?
Are you glad Legends got a drop rate boost or no?

2 hours ago, Lation said:

It has been just about a week since the release of Ruins, Easy Mode & the drop rate boost for Legends.

What are your thoughts on Ruins now that you presumably have been there?
Easy Mode thoughts?
Are you glad Legends got a drop rate boost or no?

1. Ruins is cool, a little difficult (which I like) and fun to learn. However it came with ALOT of stuff we cant use yet.. Plz fix
2. Easy mode I felt was like setting your minecraft world on peaceful. And not a fan of it to be completely honest, but if it brings in more members then so be it.
3. Legends drop boost is awesome, Looking forward to seeing some insane Legend acc's getting mad drops 🙂

• Owner
10 hours ago, IttzKaotic said:

1. Ruins is cool, a little difficult (which I like) and fun to learn. However it came with ALOT of stuff we cant use yet.. Plz fix
2. Easy mode I felt was like setting your minecraft world on peaceful. And not a fan of it to be completely honest, but if it brings in more members then so be it.
3. Legends drop boost is awesome, Looking forward to seeing some insane Legend acc's getting mad drops 🙂

"However it came with ALOT of stuff we cant use yet.."
Expand on this please, I was unaware?

2 minutes ago, Lation said:

"However it came with ALOT of stuff we cant use yet.."
Expand on this please, I was unaware?

Alof of the new items introduced arent working up to their intended stats/benefits also some just dont work at all

For example;
Void bones - Dont work at all
Tome - Doesnt work at all
Lance - Has stats, but as confirmed by Splash not working properly

Just some I can think of off top of my head

• Owner
1 hour ago, IttzKaotic said:

Alof of the new items introduced arent working up to their intended stats/benefits also some just dont work at all

For example;
Void bones - Dont work at all
Tome - Doesnt work at all
Lance - Has stats, but as confirmed by Splash not working properly

Just some I can think of off top of my head

Oh okay, when you said alot in caps im like, is half of ruins not working or something? Lol but yeah, easy patch. 
Won't be long ❤️

Just now, Lation said:

Oh okay, when you said alot in caps im like, is half of ruins not working or something? Lol but yeah, easy patch. 
Won't be long ❤️

No dramas, Take your time. PvM and I still love ruins.. been running it all night 🙂