Hades

Why Ely?

I am curious to see why everyone has chosen Ely, why we all have donated so much and why we have supported Lation and his team?

As for me, honestly I have been a main member of Mopar for years and to be honest I have never met a community as amazing as this, I have never been so interested in donating to anyone I mean it’s just a status and perks, but I feel like the reason I donate now is because of the amazing community and Lation. I didn’t make this thread to suck up to you all but I am proud to call each one of you my friends and family, I didn’t know anyone of you when I joined. I know most people where from Zapor and rsps2 servers I have not heard of until now.

To all of my friends on here, I say thank you. Thanks for making Ely so amazing with the kindness and help, I have never been on a server where we help and laugh so much together.

Lation thank you for everything, thanks for this amazing server where we can all join each other in everything we do, thanks for the constant fixes and updates your u provide for us, and thanks for being that owner thats so involved with all of us even on discord, you have made Ely a place of laughter and a place for friends.

Thanks to everyone!

• Owner

Very awesome post, thanks so much for the positive feedback! I very much enjoy seeing feedback such as this because it shows all the hard work, time & money put into Ely pays off - it's enough to know that we are building a community and a place where people can meet friends, play a game we all love & just have fun.Thanks again brother, your comments mean a lot!

Also looking forward to seeing the other answers to this question:

I am curious to see why everyone has chosen Ely, why we all have donated so much and why we have supported Lation and his team?

Well my answer to this is like you stated Alot of people are from Zarpor and rsps2 and myself I played zarpor from early 2012.

The day I started playing Ely was actualy a day were I wanted to see what was up with Zarpor and was directed to ely. At first I was confused (As anyone would) but I decided to give it ago. Then I realised Matt was a developer and then knew that Zarpor had been took over and turned into what I know and love today... Ely. But that is only a small part to why I stayed. The main reason is the community, everyone greets new players and trys there best to help anyone new or old to the server. The community is great there is no toxicity or drama just pure joy.

My reasoning for donating is quite simple. I want this server to grow, I want this server to be successful like how I remeber Zarpor being back in the day I played that RSPS. I know Lation is putting donations towards Ads and without donations how far along would the ads be. I feel like this server is going to be around a long time and I want to help support the longevity of Ely.

• Administrators

I like many others was redirected from zarpor to here and I was interested to see what this was. After checking out the discord and forums I decided to give it a try and I'm happy that I did, not only do I love the server but the community is great and Lation, you are so dedicated to this server and the community and I'm happy to be a part of it all.