Oncology

Remove PKP requirement for Iron/HCI accounts.

Username (ingame): Oncology

Suggestion (short description): Remove PKP requirement for Iron/HCI accounts. 

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how): It will remove the need for Iron accounts to have to risk their status trying to pk for completing all achievements. 

Details (a more thorough explanation of the above): If a HCI has to risk their status trying to PK just to complete the achievements that's not really fair. In current RS there is no pkp requirement for comp. 

On 6/17/2019 at 5:18 AM, Oncology said:

Username (ingame): Oncology

Suggestion (short description): Remove PKP requirement for Iron/HCI accounts. 

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how): It will remove the need for Iron accounts to have to risk their status trying to pk for completing all achievements. 

Details (a more thorough explanation of the above): If a HCI has to risk their status trying to PK just to complete the achievements that's not really fair. In current RS there is no pkp requirement for comp. 

I agree with this, HOWEVER. There is not rule against killing your FRIEND (NOT YOUR MAIN THAT BAD) in the wildy, if necessary just do that. (I know it sounds wrong) but since we have 0 pk presence anyways I dont feel that this should be an issue

(Just dont tell pvm where you are, He likes killing irons @Sparco)

Edited by IttzKaotic
Am retard

10 hours ago, IttzKaotic said:

I agree with this, HOWEVER. There is not rule against killing your main or a friend in the wildy, if necessary just do that. (I know it sounds wrong) but since we have 0 pk presence anyways I dont feel that this should be an issue

(Just dont tell pvm where you are, He likes killing irons @Sparco)

Yeah DON'T, multi logging in the wildy IS NOT ALLOWED!

638470095_yeahno.thumb.JPG.92f3ce4cb052343c6c4b42ec996a4328.JPG

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

dumb kaotic

OT: I agree with you, it's kinda dumb. But it was implemented (I think) to boost pking on the server which hasn't worked at all haha

• Owner
19 minutes ago, Kari said:

dumb kaotic

OT: I agree with you, it's kinda dumb. But it was implemented (I think) to boost pking on the server which hasn't worked at all haha

1v1 me in the wildy pussy

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Kari said:

dumb kaotic

Maybe some sort of bounty system or a better incorporation of wildy based events that will require risk for high reward would improve the wilderness situtation. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Oncology said:

Maybe some sort of bounty system or a better incorporation of wildy based events that will require risk for high reward would improve the wilderness situtation. 

This man talks business! Love this idea.

15 hours ago, Jake said:

Yeah DON'T, multi logging in the wildy IS NOT ALLOWED!

638470095_yeahno.thumb.JPG.92f3ce4cb052343c6c4b42ec996a4328.JPG

Ah my apologies, I looked under the wrong rule I was looking under the pk'ing rules. ^Dont do that

• Like 1