Callum

Tokhaar-Kal Item Model & Custom Item Removal

In-Game Name: Callum.

What Are You Suggesting: In this post I am suggesting multiple elements:

Tokhaar Kal Item Model - As it currently stands, the model for the Tokhaar-Kal is represented on Old-Item Looks as the latest model (lava flowing through the middle). Personally, I would like to see the proper version of the cape as it keeps with the pre-item switch aesthetic and the cape generally looks much nicer.

Grand Exchange Custom Items - Currently loaded into the Grand Exchange, there is still the potential to view certain custom items. This is predominantly on the Party Hat pages where a lot of custom items from the previous source are still listed. Personally, they trick the player base into thinking there is custom items in-game; leading to false advertisement. The removal of these would make searching easier and have a clearer feel to the Grand Exchange when searching for rare items.

Who/What Will This Benefit: These features would assist in generating an official aesthetic for the server; showcasing commitment to developing a relative pre-eoc remake.

Additional Information: In regards to the Tokhaar-Kal, was not sure if this would be the relevant section or to post this as a potential bug.

• Owner

There is no model for the old looks Tokhaar Kal and as far as custom items go, that's up to Lation but in my opinion it lets potential future donators preview customs they can get.