Craydor

Ayyyy

Well, it seems my favorite RSPS has changed, but man am I glad to see it's finally for the better! Also insanely glad to see all of my friends still hitting it!

As some of you know, I am Craydor. I joined this group of awesome people back in the days of RSPS2, and somehow managed to climb up and become a somewhat well-known player, and hit that support spot for a bit. Now here I am again, part of a new community, already graciously accepted, and I love it.

So some notes:

Lation, I'm glad the guys found someone who cares, and sees the potential these guys bring. I love the server, even only being on it for a couple of days. I hope to meet you soon!

My old dudes, it's great to be back. I'm glad most of you are still here, and I can't wait to talk with y'all and hang out in-game again!

The members of Ely, thank you for accepting me. I have a lot of goals set already, and can tell I'm gonna be sticking around for a long while this go around. I'm new to Ely, but not new to the group, so if there's anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask!

- Craydor

• Owner
Well, it seems my favorite RSPS has changed, but man am I glad to see it's finally for the better! Also insanely glad to see all of my friends still hitting it!

As some of you know, I am Craydor. I joined this group of awesome people back in the days of RSPS2, and somehow managed to climb up and become a somewhat well-known player, and hit that support spot for a bit. Now here I am again, part of a new community, already graciously accepted, and I love it.

So some notes:

Lation, I'm glad the guys found someone who cares, and sees the potential these guys bring. I love the server, even only being on it for a couple of days. I hope to meet you soon!

My old dudes, it's great to be back. I'm glad most of you are still here, and I can't wait to talk with y'all and hang out in-game again!

The members of Ely, thank you for accepting me. I have a lot of goals set already, and can tell I'm gonna be sticking around for a long while this go around. I'm new to Ely, but not new to the group, so if there's anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask!

- Craydor

Thank you for the wonderful comments, we've already chatted a bit so far - nice to meet you and glad to see you're here!