Callum

Veterans Cape

In-Game Name: Callum.

What Are You Suggesting: I'm suggesting the addition of the Veterans Cape for players who were affiliated with the previous source. The Cape could have its standard stats and be a nice addition to those who decided to transition. It would be a nice feature to show dedication and a small courtesy from the server which could eventually develop further with a specific ranking on the Forums once a larger player base is established.

Who/What Will This Benefit: This feature would establish a difference between long-time players once the community begins to grow.

Additional Information: Nothing at this moment.

The cape is already there to collect. The previous source required you to be a part of Zarpor for at least 5 years to collect the cape, but I like your idea. OG players who have watched this source grow would love something like that. I know I would. So, to clarify, you just have to change the way the cape is given out

I always liked the old way of getting veteran cape:

-Set ammount of achievements (Playtime, Forum registration 1 year +, Good ingame behaviour, ...) And u'd have to apply for veteran cape and this had to be accepted by the current staff team. (This could also be done by the veterans after we've got a few)

• Owner
I always liked the old way of getting veteran cape:

-Set ammount of achievements (Playtime, Forum registration 1 year +, Good ingame behaviour, ...) And u'd have to apply for veteran cape and this had to be accepted by the current staff team. (This could also be done by the veterans after we've got a few)

Sounds pretty interesting to me!