Flip

Flip's Guide to Dank Cash - Bandos

Note: I have some trouble with the pictures! If anyone can fix this for me, please! Untill then, you need to click the link!

So, you're looking to make some good money? Let me help you!

Today we're looking at Bandos! This was asked alot, so here we go!

Keep in mind, this guide is made to be as efficient as possible, we're trying to get fast kills and a high kill count on a trip.

Recommended Stats:

- Att/Str/Def/HP - Atleast 60 - 90+ Recommended

- Prayer - Atleast 43 - 95 Recommended

- Summoning - 95

Recommended Loadout:

XW1Nlri.png

Budget Loadout - Not Recommended!!

ufSmvD0.png

Familiar Loadout - Pack Yak (Don't use Titan)

EbcmUsb.png

- 30x Rocktail

Inventory:

fEDEjWs.png

- 1x OVL Flask (Can be Potion)

- 1x Prayer Renewal

- Spec Weapon (Can be ignored)

- 10x Rocktail

- 7x Sara Brew Flask (Can be Potion)

- 7x Super Restore Flask (Can be Potion)

- Winter Storage Scrolls

Solo - Tanking:

So we're aiming to kill the big guy, General Graardor. Pray Melee before you enter the room, make sure you're OVLed, drink the prayer renewal potion and turn off Auto Retaliate. Click the Big guy.

The tactic we're using is "One Tick Eating" this means as soon as you get hit for more than you're comfortable with, you click a Rocktail and a Sara Brew in the same "Server Tick" this means you're consuming both at the same time. This can take a while to get used to, but it is very efficient. Make sure to take from BoB as soon as you used 2 rocktails. Check your stats after every eat because Sara Brews lower your stats. (OVL's should auto restore tho) After you killed Graardor you can use SoulSplit to heal on the minions, make sure you have Protect from Melee on as soon as Graardor spawns, otherwise you're death.

Ofcource we're looking to get the Bandos Armour drops, but Graardor drops alot of worthy items. Pick up whatever you please, use you Yak special to bank it.

I can get around 10 KC a trip with the above tactic, that is what you're aiming for to make some dank profit!

Goodluck lads!

Edited by Callum

• Developer

With the top gear setup, I'm fairly sure It's a lot more efficient to take a Steel Titan and focus its special on the minions whilst you focus Graardor