Fisk

(Closed) Colored Whips

Username (ingame):Fisk

Suggestion (provide all details possible):Make colored whips tradeable

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how):Good to allow more types of whips into economy since theres a high demand and low supply + they are an even rarer drop than normal whips

Other Notes (if applicable):

Edited by Fisk

Whips will eventually have such a high supply due to people having high enough slayer and chaotics everywhere. This is only a short term problem of low supply. These untradeable whips will be a cool little thing to get as a drop when on task to show that you got the kill. Rather than just going to a collectors bank.

I urge you to rethink your opinions

Whips will eventually have such a high supply due to people having high enough slayer and chaotics everywhere. This is only a short term problem of low supply. These untradeable whips will be a cool little thing to get as a drop when on task to show that you got the kill. Rather than just going to a collectors bank.

Generally equipment drops from monsters/bosses are tradeable thats just the way PvM works. Untradeables are usually cosmetic rares from ckeys/donator shop/spins or pets from bosses. I just think its fun trading :P

• Owner

I agree with this viewpoint.

Although, may be polled in the near future.