Lation

Cryptocurrency

• Owner

This always starts a dicsussion.

What's your stance on crypto's?

Me personally, I buy Ripple. I used Bitcoin for many years back in the day (2012-2013ish). But missed out on the bull run making millionaires, of course! Haha? Na. Regardless, BTC has since just become a store of value for individuals. I look for real-use case crypto's - hence why I only buy (and hold) Ripple (XRP). It's a company, got a whole corporation behind it. They're solving a real world problem. There is a lot of promise. I don't hold Bitcoin, unless it is to buy more Ripple. Or sell, to transfer back into USD.

Anyhow, what are your thoughts & opinions on the topic?

I'm not sure on Ripple, I have used bitcoin a lot in the day, and I wanted to invest recently but discovered after all the rising rates of bitcoin it dropped 33% and that hurt millions of people.

• Owner
I put my money in more important things like v-bucks and roblox dollars. Good ROI with that. Don't fuck with anything else

Well i got money in all different areas, not just crypto. That's probably like 25% which is pretty heavy but I got tons of other shit such as personal stock picks, mutual funds, etf's, etc.